We are thrilled to offer our newsletter subscribers the chance to WIN a Noosaville Escape with a $450 travel voucher!
Subscribe to Australia & New Zealand Travel Company and you will receive the best travel deals each week, plus have the chance to enter to win our thrilling competition.
For an extra bonus, everyone who enters and subscribes to our newsletter will receive a $25 discount voucher that can be redeemed on any holiday in 2024.
Keep reading to see how to enter and get the best Christmas gift if you win!
The winner will receive a week-long Noosaville holiday for two people, including:
- Townhouse accommodation for two – 7 nights at Ivory Palms Resort in a private self-contained unit
- $450 Travel voucher – Spend the voucher on flights to the Sunshine Coast, car hire, airport transfers or local sightseeing tours bookings with Australia & New Zealand Travel Company
The prize can only be taken between the following dates: 1 February to 31 August 2024 (excluding Easter and school holidays).
For everyone who enters – you will receive a $25 discount voucher for travel in 2024.
The $25 voucher is valid on 2024 trips booked directly with Australia & New Zealand Travel Company and valued at over $900. Entrants who subscribed by 15 December 2023 will be sent a promotional code to redeem the discount after the competition ends.
Subscribe to WIN a Sunshine Coast Holiday
Simply complete the below entry form and tick the box to subscribe, then you’ll be in the running to win!
Our team of travel judges will be reading every entry and looking for the most individual and creative response to the travel question.
The competition is open until 5:00pm AEDT on 15 December 2023. Please read the below terms & conditions for further details about this competition.
Thanks for subscribing and we look forward to helping you plan you next great getaway!
Terms & conditions
This promotion from Australia & New Zealand Travel Company (The Promoter) is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia and New Zealand who are aged 18 years or older.
How to Enter
- Sign up to the email newsletter of either Australia & New Zealand Travel Company
- Entrants must complete the online entry form on the anztravelco.com.au entry page and fill in all required fields.
7 nights at Ivory Palms Resort, Noosaville, for up to 2 people for travel between 1 February to 31 August, 2024 (excluding Easter and school holidays).
All entrants will receive a AU$25 discount voucher that may be redeemed on new travel bookings made directly with the Promoter from 8 January to 31 March 2024. The discount voucher will be sent via email after the competition closes. One voucher per reservation may be applied at time of booking to reservations that include accommodation with minimum value of $900. The value of the voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed on other services.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Participation in the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents who are 18 years or over. Employees of Australia & New Zealand Travel Company (The Promoter) and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Multiple entries are not accepted; one entry per person at their nominated email address (first entry only will be accepted). The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. Entries open at 6:00am AEST on 4 July 2023, and close at 5:00pm AEDT on 15 December 2023.
5. To enter, entrants must: Share where they love to go for holidays and Australia or New Zealand (in 20 words or less) and subscribe to Australia & New Zealand Travel Company email newsletter.
6. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of the winners. The winner will be chosen by at least three representatives of The Promoter on 20 December 2023 at Australia & New Zealand Travel Company office, 89 High Street, Kew VIC 3101, or location(s) of designated Promoter representatives. The judges will choose the winner based on the most creative response or unique answer. Only online entries, via the website or email, will be considered. The judge’s decision is final.
7. Prize of 7 nights at Ivory Palms Resort Noosaville in a standard self-contained unit for up to two adults and $450 travel voucher, will be awarded to the chosen winner.
The prize must be taken during specified dates, subject to availability: 1 February to 31 August 2024 (excluding Easter and school holidays). Once confirmed, the booking cannot be re-booked or altered in any way.
The $450 travel voucher can only be redeemed on services booked through Australia & New Zealand Travel Company that coincide with the accommodation booking, including domestic flights, airport transfers, car hire or sightseeing tours.
The prize is not transferrable to any other hotel or destination and cannot be exchanged. Flights to Sunshine Coast/Maroochydore do not form part of this prize. If the prize winner elects not to travel during these dates or is unable to travel during the specified periods, for any reason including and not limited to COVID-19 restrictions, the prize will be forfeited.
8. The prize can only be applied to 7 nights at Ivory Palms Resort Noosaville standard unit. The prize winner is responsible for all other travel-related costs or personal expenses, such as transport to the resort, travel insurance, meals, sightseeing etc. The $450 travel voucher can be put towards travel services, as per the conditions outline in the above point 7.
9. All reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. All applicable booking terms and conditions of Australia & New Zealand Travel Company apply.
10. This prize will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The prize will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
11. Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from Hotels or other Suppliers. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and the prize cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the customer (prize winner).
12. The prize winner may add tours, services or additional hotel nights to the 7-night Ivory Palms Resort booking and redeem the $450 travel voucher on the cost for these services when booked through Australia & New Zealand Travel Company, however the customer is responsible for all additional costs.
13. To redeem the prize, the winner (customer) must respond to the prize notification email from Australia & New Zealand Travel Company by 12 January 2024 and proceed with a reservation in accordance with the prize conditions.
14. The travel prize is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified. It is the responsibility of the winner to be eligible to travel during the specified period in 2024.
15. All additional fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra person, transfers, tours, car hire, parking, travel insurance and other charges are applicable to your reservation, and are not included in the prize. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the operator directly (where applicable) and are the responsibility solely of the customer.
16. The prize does not include any costs or miscellaneous fees charged by Ivory Palms Resort Noosaville and incurred by the customer.
17. The prize winner will be notified via email, by Friday 22 December 2023. If the prize is not acknowledged or claimed by the winner by 12 January 2024, the prize will be forfeited.
18. Entrants warrant that their entry is their original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
19. By entering the competition, the entrant issues The Promoter with non-exclusive rights to publish their entry in a non-commercial manner. This may include publishing the winning entry online, on social media and in the media.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in this promotion or acceptance of a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster, pandemic outbreak, travel restrictions or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoters, the Promoter reserves the right, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
22. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fraud, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoters reserve the right in their discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. The winner agrees to make themselves available upon request by the Promoter for media coverage and further promotion of the competition.
24. The Promoter may publish the winning entry responses, first name, surname initial and state of residence online and in the media.
26. Promoter is Travel On Demand Pty Ltd trading as Australia & New Zealand Travel Company, 89 High Street, Kew VIC 3101. Contact phone 1300 168 910. ABN 11 642 241 914.