Great Southern Rail Adelaide to Brisbane with City Stay, Sightseeing & Flights – 7 days
People travel the world for great rail journeys and here’s one that’s right on the doorstep for Australians!
Fly to Adelaide, where your adventure starts at a central hotel for four nights. We’ve included a sightseeing coach tour with a local guide so you don’t miss the city’s great sights. Plus you’ll get to see Adelaide from the best seat in the house on a Torrens River Cruise and a luxury coach tour takes you to Hahndorf and the Adelaide Hills for many more regional treats.
Next comes the main event of the holiday, boarding the Great Southern for a remarkable rail experience through Victoria, ACT and NSW en route to Queensland. See the spectacular Grampians mountain ranges and native wildlife, delve into the country’s history in Canberra and discover the picturesque coastal town of Coffs Harbour. Gold Service awaits you, and that means fine dining, included drinks and amazing off-train excursions before the train rolls into Brisbane.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Treat yourself to fully-inclusive Gold Service on the sensational Great Southern train!
- Off-train excursions, hearty meals & free soft drinks, beers, quality wines & base spirits
- Amazing value for an iconic journey of Australia, with flights, hotel, sightseeing & luxury train included!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Economy airfares to Adelaide & from Brisbane
- Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane to Adelaide & Brisbane to Melbourne or Sydney
- Brisbane passengers pay $150 less per person & contact us for other cities
- Accommodation – 4 nights Adelaide in superior 4-star hotel
- Sightseeing – Adelaide City Coach Tour
- Torrens River Cruise
- Hahndorf, Mt Lofty Ranges & Adelaide Hills Coach Tour
- Train – 3 days / 2 nights aboard the Great Southern, travelling from Adelaide to Brisbane
- Gold Service twin cabin with private ensuite
- All-inclusive dining and drinks on board the train
- Free toiletries kit, cabin steward service, in-cabin music & journey commentary
- Off-train excursions & activities in The Grampians, Canberra, Northern NSW Coast
Prices & Departure Dates:
Note: Dates are subject to confirmation at time of booking. Prices are per person based on Gold Twin and will vary depending on your departure date.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights prior to the Great Southern in Adelaide and extend your stay in Brisbane.
There’s also the option to upgrade your Gold Twin cabin to Platinum Class and we can provide a personal quote.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please ask us for current single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid for a limited time and train cabins can sell out quickly. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.