Northern Territory Alice Springs & Ayers Rock with Uluru Experiences – 6 days
This independent holiday package gives you the flexibility to explore Alice Springs and Ayers Rock at your leisure, but we make sure you don’t miss the best bits by including sightseeing that’s unique to these stunning parts of the Northern Territory.
Experience the ultimate Uluru has to offer as you watch the evening sky ablaze with colours as the sun sets over Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park with your friendly camel chaperone. Another exclusive and unforgettable experience follows, with an Uluru Sunrise and Field of Light tour. Witness the silent morning stillness of the Red Centre as the sun rises, coupled with the immersive Field of Light display by renowned artist, Bruce Munro, all while based in the outback accommodations of the Ayers Rock Resort. Plus, a night before and after your must-do Uluru experience is spent at the relaxing DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- It’s an amazing introduction to Central Australia & worry-free trip with so many inclusions
- Treat yourself to the DoubleTree experience with bonus extras in Alice Springs
- Gain an understanding of the ancient Indigenous culture and Traditional Owners of the land
- Breathtaking Uluru experiences as the sun rises over the sacred monolith!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Transfers – Return airport transfers in Alice Springs
- Return transfers between Alice Springs & Ayers Rock/Uluru
- Accommodation – 2 nights DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs (1nt pre & post Ayers Rock)
- Daily buffet breakfast in Alice Springs
- DoubleTree cookie, free WiFi, free parking & late checkout to 1pm
- 3 nights Ayers Rock Resort
- Sightseeing – 3-Day National Park entry fee
- Sunset Camel Experience
- Uluru Sunrise & Field of Light Tour, with tea, coffee or hot chocolate at the sunrise viewing area, experienced Driver Guide & travel in an air-conditioned coach
Prices & Dates:
Departs daily from Alice Springs in 2022.
From $1299 per person – 01 February to 30 April & 01 September to 10 December
From $1799 per person – 01 May to 31 August
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Prices are per person, based on twin share. Contact us for current rates and travel at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Alice Springs and Ayers Rock, or extend your stay with a longer tour of the Northern Territory.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for current single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid for a limited time.
Prices are correct as of 7 January 2022. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.