Alice Springs & Darwin – 11 days
This great Northern Territory adventure takes you from the stunning Red Centre to the tropical Top End.
The 10-night trip maps out all the best places to see around Alice Springs and Darwin. Like the panoramic landscapes of the West MacDonnell Ranges and iconic Kata Tjuta and Uluru. You’ll also visit breathtaking Kakadu National Park, with its amazing terrain and rock art that illustrates Aboriginal culture that dates back 50,000 years.
In addition to the guided sightseeing, you have the freedom to explore at your own pace on this exciting Territorian Tour.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Explore Red Centre and Top End with this neat Northern Territory holiday
- The accommodation is pre-booked to take the worry out of planning the trip
- Enjoy must-see sights, like Simpsons Gap, Uluru, Kakadu, Darwin’s city highlights & more
- The one-way flight between Alice Springs & Darwin is included for top value!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Hotels – 10 nights accommodation in standard rooms, based on twin share
- 5 nights Alice Springs – Diplomat Hotel or similar
- 5 nights Darwin – Darwin City Hotel, Capilano Hotel or similar
- Tours – Local sightseeing tours with guides/drivers
- West MacDonnell Ranges Tour from Alice Springs
- Uluru Full Day Tour from Alice Springs
- Darwin Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
- Kakadu National Park Day Tour from Darwin
- Flight – One-way economy airfares with Qantas from Alice Springs to Darwin
2024 – 01 February to 30 November
Extra $600 per person for departures between 01 May to 09 October, 2024.
Note: Subject to confirmation at time of booking. Price can vary depending on your travel date and surcharges apply during school holidays, Easter and peak travel periods. Seasonal itinerary changes may be necessary. Please contact us for the latest information and prices.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary.
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Alice Springs and Darwin, upgrade your hotel or add car hire and flights.
Upgrade your stay:
Mercure Alice Springs, from an extra $275 per person
Argus Hotel Darwin, from an extra $275 per person
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid for a limited time.
Prices were correct as of 13 October 2023. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.