Northern Territory Alice Springs Self-Drive with Uluru Coach Tour – 5 days
Explore the Northern Territory on this self-drive adventure, plus tick off a big bucket list item with an incredible tour to Uluru!
Enjoy a stay in Alice Springs as you discover so many amazing sites around this historical town of Central Australia. Visit the Alice Springs RFDS tourist facility, School of the Air Experience, National Road Transport Hall of Fame and the interactive Alice Springs Reptile Centre. Explore Uluru and Kata Tjuta and hear stories of local traditions of the Anangu people before taking in a breathtaking Uluru sunset with a glass of bubbly and a delicious Aussie BBQ dinner.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- You don’t have to be on the move each night and will still get to see so many highlights!
- Enjoy free time to explore Alice Springs at your leisure.
- Make the most of the unlimited kilometres on the hire car and see more of the outback.
- Gain an understanding of the ancient Indigenous culture and Traditional Owners of the land.
- Full day tour to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park with glass of bubbly to watch an Uluru sunset!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Car hire – 5 days Car rental with unlimited kilometres
- Standard 4-door Auto Wagon, 4 cylinder
- Accommodation – 4 nights Alice Springs, 3-star standard room based on twin share
- Diplomat Hotel or similar (upgrades available on request)
- Sightseeing – Entrance fees to the following attractions
- Alice Springs RFDS tourist facility
- Alice Springs School of the Air Experience
- National Road Transport Hall of Fame
- Women’s Museum of Australia & Old Gaol (Sep – Dec 2021 & Feb – Mar 2022)
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre
- Uluru Full Day Tour – pick-up & drop-off from hotel
- Escorted by 2 professional, accredited tour guides
- Luxury coach with toilet on board
- Freshly-made packed lunch
- BBQ at sunset with sparkling wine
Departs Daily from Alice Springs:
2021 & 2022 – 01 October 2021 to 31 March 2022
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Contact us for travel at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Alice Springs or extend your stay with a longer tour of the Northern Territory.
This top value package uses budget or 3-star accommodation. If you would like to upgrade to our special rates for 4-star hotels, please contact for a quote for the following properties:
Mercure Alice Springs, Crowne Plaza Lasseters, Desert Palm Springs Hotel or DoubleTree by Hilton.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for current single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid until 30 September 2021, unless sold out earlier.
Prices are correct as of 24 September 2021. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.