Auckland & Queenstown New Zealand Fly-Drive – 11 days
What a road trip! On this fantastic 10-night holiday you’ll have the comfort, freedom and flexibility to discover New Zealand at your own pace!
Fly to Auckland and pick up your rental car to explore the North Island. You’ll have 5 days to see the sights of Auckland or take day trips to incredible places, like Rotorua, Lake Taupo and the Bay of Islands. Next, drop off your car at the airport and fly to Queenstown, where you will pick up your next hire car to explore the picturesque South Island.
There are plenty of thrilling activities around Queenstown, the adventure capital of New Zealand, and nearby you’ll find historic Arrowtown, the alpine village of Wanaka, Walter Peak Country Farm and more. It’s worth travelling a little further for spectacular trips to Milford Sound, Dunedin and Mount Cook.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- It’s a great New Zealand combo, with 5 nights in both Auckland and Queenstown.
- Enjoy the freedom to explore the places you most want to see, at your own pace
- A fantastic deal, with flights, accommodation and car hire included!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights to New Zealand – Return economy airfare to Auckland & from Queenstown
- Fly from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne (ask us for other cities)
- Flying with Air New Zealand, with baggage included
- Domestic flight – One-way economy airfare from Auckland to Queenstown
- Car hire – Compact automatic vehicle with unlimited kilometres
- 5 days on North Island, pick up & drop off Auckland Airport
- 5 days on South Island, pick up & drop off Queenstown Airport
- Accommodation – 10 nights in hotels, standard twin share rooms
- 5 nights Auckland – VR Auckland City, Mercure Auckland or Copthorne Hotel
- 5 nights Queenstown – Blue Peaks Lodge, The Melbourne B&B or Amber Lodge Motel
- Sightseeing – Half Day City Sights Tour in Auckland & Queenstown
Departs daily from Australia:
Lowest price departures – 20 January to 31 March, 15 April to 10 June, 20 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
Contact us for current availability and prices.
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Please contact us for other dates or different departure cities.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Auckland or Queenstown. There’s also the option to upgrade the hotels or increase the size of your vehicles.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for current single supplement that covers the cost of having your own room and sole use of the rental vehicles.
This special deal is valid for a limited time.
Prices were correct as of 06 October 2021. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.