Auckland & Queenstown New Zealand Fly, Stay & Sightseeing Tours – 8 days
What a highlight packed week in New Zealand! On this fantastic 7-night holiday you’ll stay in Auckland and Queenstown to discover the must-see sights of the North and South Island!
Fly to Auckland, where you’ll have 4 days to see the sights of the city and take included day tours to incredible places, like Rotorua, the Hobbiton movie set and the Bay of Islands. Next, fly to Queenstown, where it’s time to explore the picturesque South Island during the 3-night stay. Take a tour into Middle Earth to visit Lord of the Rings filming locations (even if you aren’t a fan of the movie, you’ll love seeing the stunning lands where it was filmed) and enjoy a cruise of magnificent Milford Sound.
Plenty of thrilling experiences await you on a trip that makes it easy to discover somewhere new, breathe in the beauty and fresh air and take time to live in the moment in New Zealand.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- It’s a great New Zealand combo, with extended stays in both Auckland and Queenstown.
- Cover places you’ll most want to see on five escorted sightseeing tours
- Auckland city tour, Bay of Islands, Rotorua, Milford Sound cruise & more
- A fantastic deal, with accommodation and all flights included!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights to New Zealand – Return economy airfare to Auckland & from Queenstown
- Fly from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne (ask us for other cities)
- Domestic flight – One-way economy airfare from Auckland to Queenstown
- Accommodation – 7 nights in hotels, standard twin share rooms
- 4 nights Auckland – VR Hotel & Suites or similar
- 3 nights Queenstown – Holiday Inn Queenstown, or similar
- Sightseeing – tours escorted by local guides
- Auckland Half-Day City Tour
- Hobbiton Movie Set, Rotorua & Te Puia from Auckland
- Bay of Islands Day Tour from Auckland
- Lord of the Rings Scenic Half Day Tour from Queenstown
- Milford Sound Cruise & Day Tour from Queenstown
2022 – 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 15 December
2023 – 25 January to 31 March, 20 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 15 December
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price can vary depending on your travel date. Please contact us for current prices.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
Let us know if you’d like to extend your stay in New Zealand, add car hire or upgrade your hotels.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please request single traveller rates.
This special deal is available for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Prices are accurate as of 9 June 2022.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.