Australian Open 2022 Tennis Championship in Melbourne – 6 days
This is the Grand Slam of Aussie city escapes and your chance to experience the Australian Open in Melbourne!
This fantastic 5-night city stay includes a 4-star hotel in the heart of Melbourne and three-day pass for two to the world-famous Australian Open. Sitting alongside tennis tournaments like the French Open, Wimbledon and the US Open, the first Grand Slam event of the year kicks off in January and you could be there in 2022!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- It’s an amazing deal for tennis enthusiasts and anyone who loves great sporting events!
- Lock in the chance to see the world’s best players compete at a Grand Slam tournament
- A hop-on hop-off bus tour is included to help you see more of Melbourne
- Enjoy the comfort of the 4-star Grand Hotel that’s easy access to Melbourne Park
- Ask us about adding the latest airfare specials or adding more sightseeing tours
Your Holiday Includes:
- Melbourne accommodation – 5 nights Grand Hotel or similar
- Standard studio room with kitchen facilities & free WiFi
- Australia Open tickets – 3-day pass per person to Australian Open
- Rod Laver Arena Category Three Seats for Rounds 1-4 – excludes Finals
- Sightseeing – Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour of Melbourne
2022 – 17 to 30 January*
Note: Dates and prices are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. *Excludes Finals tickets.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can extend your holiday with extra nights in Melbourne, or add flights from your capital city.
This package includes Rod Laver Arena Category Three Seats for the qualifying rounds – if you’d like to upgrade your seats or book for the finals, please contact us for a personal quote.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you! Please contact us for single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid for a limited time.
Prices are correct as of 04 October 2021. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.