Broome, Bungle Bungles & Kimberley Tour plus Indian Pacific Train – 11 days
Get in early to save! Discover Broome and the Bungle Bungles and travel outback in style on the Indian Pacific train from Perth to Adelaide!
This amazing tour package offers wonderful days in Broome with a sightseeing bus tour of the township. You then join a fully-escorted 4WD tour to the Bungle Bungles. Explore the outback oasis of the Kimberley, venture to Tunnel Creek to discover secret caves and cruise on the waters of Geikie Gorge.
Fly to Perth and overnight in the city before boarding the iconic Indian Pacific train for a luxurious, fully-inclusive 2-night rail journey to Adelaide!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Discover one of the world’s most unique landscapes at the famous Bungle Bungles
- Experience a bush sunset and night under the stars at an exclusive safari camp
- Relax in the comfort of a private Gold Twin cabin & watch the passing outback landscapes
- Enjoy the fully-inclusive luxury of the Indian Pacific, with all meals & drinks included!
Your Holiday Includes:
- 3 nights Broome at Broome Time Resort or Bayside Holiday Apartments, standard room
- Broome Explorer Bus Ticket
- 5 days Bungle Bungles Escorted Camping Tour from Broome inclusions:
- Experienced English-speaking Tour Guide
- Meals as specified
- National Park Entry Fees
- 1 Hour Ranger Guided Geikie Gorge Boat Cruise
- Bungle Bungles Safari Camp Stay (2nts)
- Aboriginal Guided Mimbi Caves Tour
- Flight – one-way economy airfare from Broome to Perth
- 1 night Perth at Riverview on Mount Street Hotel, standard room twin share
- 2 nights Indian Pacific train from Perth to Adelaide
- Gold Twin Cabin with private ensuite
- All meals onboard the train
- Free beverages throughout the train journey
- Free toiletries kit
- Cabin steward service
- In-cabin music and commentary
Departs Sundays from Broome:
2022 – 01 May to 25 September
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Broome or upgrade your hotel.
Upgrade to Camping Plus on the Bungle Bungles Tour from $300 extra per person: Safari Cabin with ensuite (2 nts) & Bungle Bungles Safari Camp – shared facilities (2 nts)
Scenic helicopter flight over the Bungle Bungles, 30 minutes from $400 per person: Your tour guide will assist with arranging this optional activity while on tour
On the Indian Pacific train, Gold Twin cabin is included. Please ask us for prices to upgrade to Platinum Service.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for solo traveller rates.
This special deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.