Broome, Bungle Bungles & Kimberley Tour – 10 days
Broome is like nowhere else on earth – a small, multi-cultural town in the Kimberley region of Western Australia, where stunning wilderness meets the Indian Ocean!
This amazing tour combines wonderful days in Broome with a sightseeing bus tour of the township, Cable Beach sunset and Historical Pearl Luggers Tour. You then board the custom-built 4WD for a fully-escorted tour to the Bungle Bungles.
On this tour you will visit one of the world’s most unique landscapes at the famous Bungle Bungles. Explore the outback oasis of Windjana Gorge, searching for freshwater crocodiles, local birdlife and indigenous bush tucker. Venture into Tunnel Creek to discover stalactites, secret caves and a large variety of wildlife and swim in an idyllic waterhole. Plus, don’t miss a cruise on the waters of Geikie Gorge before returning to Broome.
Wide empty beaches, abundant wildlife, warm tropical climate, great restaurants and breathtaking natural colours are what put this region firmly on the must-see list for Australia!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Base yourself in Broome & enjoy the convenience of a 72-hour sightseeing bus pass!
- Experience the famous Cable Beach at sunset
- Exciting Bungle Bungles tour with Geikie Gorge cruise & Mimbi Caves tour
- Amazing highlights include Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Echidna Chasm, Cathedral Gorge, China Wall, Cape Leveque and more!
Your Holiday Includes:
- 5 nights in Broome at a choice of accommodation, standard room based on twin share
- Broome Bayside Holiday Apartments or Broome Time Resort
- 72-hour Broome Explorer Bus Ticket
- Cable beach sunset viewing
- 1.5 Hour Historical Pearl Luggers Tour in Broome
- Bungle Bungles 4-night Escorted Tour from Broome inclusions:
- Experienced English-speaking Tour Guide
- Meals as specified
- National Park Entry Fees
- 1 Hour Ranger Guided Geikie Gorge Boat Cruise
- Bungle Bungles Safari Camp Stay (2nts)
- Aboriginal Guided Mimbi Caves Tour
Departs from Broome on Fridays:
2023 – 28 April to 22 September
2024 – 01 May to 30 September
Note: Prices are per person, based on twin share. Dates and prices are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add nights in Broome, at the start of end of the trip.
Let us know if you’d like to upgrade your Broome accommodation or add car hire and other sightseeing activities.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single supplement is from $2000 and includes private accommodation.
This special deal is only valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Prices were correct as of 19 August 2022.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.