Broome, Bungle Bungles & Kimberley Tour – 10 days
Broome is like nowhere else on earth – a small, multi-cultural town in the Kimberley region of Western Australia, where stunning wilderness meets the Indian Ocean!
This amazing tour combines wonderful days in Broome with a sightseeing bus tour of the township, sunset camel ride and a Cape Leveque escorted day tour. You then board your 4WD for a fully-escorted tour to the Bungle Bungles.
On this tour you will visit one of the world’s most unique landscapes at the famous Bungle Bungles. Explore the outback oasis of Windjana Gorge, searching for freshwater crocodiles, local birdlife and indigenous bush tucker. Venture into Tunnel Creek to discover stalactites, secret caves and a large variety of wildlife and swim in an idyllic waterhole. Plus, don’t miss a cruise on the waters of Geikie Gorge before returning to Broome.
Wide empty beaches, abundant wildlife, warm tropical climate, great restaurants and breathtaking natural colours are what put this region firmly on the must-see list for Australia!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Base yourself in Broome & enjoy the facilities of a 4-star resort!
- Experience the famous Cable Beach camel ride at sunset or sunrise
- Exciting Bungle Bungles tour with Geikie Gorge cruise & Mimbi Caves tour
- Amazing highlights include Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Echidna Chasm, Cathedral Gorge, China Wall, Cape Leveque and more!
Your Holiday Includes:
- 5 nights Oaks Broome Cable Beach Resort, Cable Beach
- Broome Explorer Bus day ticket
- Cable beach sunrise or sunset camel ride
- Cape Leveque day tour from Broome
- Bungle Bungles 4-night Escorted Tour from Broome inclusions:
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
- Meals as specified
- National Park Entry Fees
- 1 Hour Ranger Guided Geikie Gorge Boat Cruise
- Bungle Bungles Safari Camp Stay (2nts)
- Aboriginal Guided Mimbi Caves Tour
2021 – 7 May to 24 September
Note: Dates and prices are subject to confirmation at time of booking.
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights in Broome.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.