Broome & The Kimberley Western Australia Tours with Flights – 10 days
Talk about bucket list travel experiences – it doesn’t come much bigger or more spectacular than this Broome and stunning Kimberley trip!
Fly to Broome and enjoy the coastal town being your base for the next 9 nights. During your stay, there’s time relax on the endless beaches or explore multi-cultural Broome at your leisure – but we’ve also included amazing sightseeing activities to make this most of your trip.
Learn about Broome’s colourful history from local guides, take an incredible flight over the Buccaneer Archipelago and Cape Leveque to touch down near Horizontal Falls and experience the real Kimberley on a tour of the Dampier Peninsula. Take a full day tour to Windjana Gorge, see giant saltwater crocs being fed at Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Farm and fly over the Bungle Bungles for one of the most spectacular day trips that you’ll ever experience. Cap it all off with a Roebuck Bay eco cruise to see the delightful snubfin dolphins at play in the beautiful turquoise waters!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- A breathtaking trip & great way to see the Kimberley without having to go camping!
- Seven amazing escorted tours, including flights over Bungle Bungles & Cape Leveque
- Watch the sun set over Cable Beach and enjoy the chance to take that iconic camel ride
- So many inclusions, great accommodation, flights from capital cities and more!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfare to Broome
- Fly from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flying with Qantas or Virgin Australia, baggage included
- Accommodation – 9 nights Broome at The Continental Hotel or Broome Time Resort
- Standard room with private en-suite, based on twin share
- Daily breakfast included
- Tours – Escorted sightseeing tours with local guides & meals as per the itinerary
- Broome Tour, half day
- Horizontal Falls Fly Tour, half day with flights ex Broome
- Cape Leveque Adventure Tour, full day
- Windjana Gorge & Tunnel Creek Adventure Tour, full day
- Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Farm Tour
- Bungle Bungles Fly & Day Trek, full day with flights ex Broome
- Snubfin Dolphin Eco Cruise
2021, 2022 & 2023 – 10 May to 30 September
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Broome or upgrade your hotel.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for solo traveller rates.
This special deal is valid until 31 August 2023, unless sold out sooner. Prices were correct as of 20 June 2021, please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.