Broome to Perth Western Australia Motorhome Fly-Drive – 15 days
Get set for an amazing 2-week Western Australian adventure from the stunning Kimberley region to discovering coastal wonders, the Pinnacles and eventually Perth!
This special independent self-drive holiday lets you explore WA at your leisure in the comfort of your modern motorhome. It’s your chance to relax on the endless beaches, experience life in an outback station, visit wonderful national parks like Cape Range and Kalbarri, or discover the astounding Pinnacles Desert. Learn more about the Aboriginal heritage and enjoy spending time with locals who always have a good yarn or two to share.
With unlimited kilometres on your motorhome, enjoy the freedom and flexibility to see all the brilliant wonders of Western Australia on this sensational 3300km road trip!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- This worry-free trip includes flights to Broome and from Perth!
- Take time to experience the Kimberley, learn the pearling history and Aboriginal culture.
- Discover secluded beaches & walk through landscapes that formed over 25,000 years ago.
- The chance to explore Monkey Mia, Carnarvon, Ningaloo Reef, Port Hedland and much more.
- Enjoy the ultimate road trip with the freedom & flexibility to go where the mood takes you!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfare to Broome & from Perth
- Fly from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide (ask us for other cities)
- Accommodation – 1 nights Broome at Roebuck Bay Hotel, standard room twin share
- Motorhome – 14 days Motorhome rental
- Automatic vehicle with unlimited kilometres
- High Top Voyager model or similar
- Passengers: 2 adults
- Seating & sleeping capacity: 3 passengers
- Bedding: 1 x double, 1 x single
- Living amenities: Kitchen, shower, toilet, water tank, waste tank
- Vehicle features: air conditioning, heating, child seats mountable (not included)
- Model age: up to 4 years
- Length: 7 metres
- Engine: Diesel
- Drivers age: minimum age restrictions apply & drivers must be 69 years or under
- Extra fees payable direct to operator: One-way drop off fee of $1000 per vehicle & additional cleaning fee
2021 – 15 May to 10 June; 25 July to 10 September; 10 October to 30 November
2022 – 01 February to 25 March; 25 April to 10 June; 25 July to 10 September; 10 October to 30 November
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can extend your stay in Broome or have the motorhome for longer.
Upgrades to the Broome accommodation or motorhome size are also available on request.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single travellers need to pay a supplement of approximately $1600.
This special deal is valid until 31 October 2022. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.