Byron Bay New South Wales Getaway with Sightseeing & Flights – 7 days
Head to the New South Wales far north coast for a spectacular beach getaway and see why the rich and famous are flocking to laid-back Byron Bay!
The coastal town of Byron Bay is famous for its surf beaches, world-class festivals and distinctive community spirit. “Byron”, as the locals call it, is in fact the most easterly point of mainland Australia. The region is an ecotourism beacon that prides itself on offering experiences that complement its beautiful natural surrounds and celebrates the strong connection to traditional Aboriginal culture.
This special trip includes sightseeing tours of Byron Bay and the hinterland that will help you discover more about the Far North Coast. Plus, time it right and you could also get to see the giants of the ocean on a whale watching cruise!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Indulge in 4-star accommodation that’s close to vibrant cafes, restaurants & the beach
- Guided tours of Byron Bay, the hinterland and rainforest
- An amazing whale watching cruise is included from June to October
- It’s unbeatable value with flights, accommodation & sightseeing included!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfares to Byron Bay/Ballina Airport
- Fly from Melbourne or Sydney (please ask us for other cities)
- Flying Qantas, Jetstar or Virgin Australia with baggage included
- Hotels – 6 nights in choice of 4-star accommodation
- Gosamara Apartments in 1 bedroom apartment
- Byron Bay Hotel & Apartments in standard King room
- Sightseeing – escorted local tours
- Byron Bay Tour
- Hinterland & Rainforest Tour
- Rainforest Walk & Minyon Falls
- Whale watching cruise – June to October only
2021 & 2022 – 15 January to 15 December
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Surcharges will apply during peak periods, school holidays and Christmas holidays.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Byron Bay or upgrade your hotel.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for rates for single travellers.
This special deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.