Cairns Escape & Fishing Charter – 3 days
You’ll be hooked on this fantastic Queensland escape! It’s the perfect getaway for fishing enthusiasts, because not only is a full day charter included, but you’ll also benefit from the experience of a local fishing guide and all your bait and equipment is included.
Of course, at the end of the day you will want somewhere nice to relax and banter over who had the biggest catch, so where better than Ramada by Wyndham Cairns City Centre. This 4-star resort hotel is ideally located to enjoy your time in Cairns, but also has everything you need if you want to stay put, with an outdoor pool, free WiFi, restaurant, free parking and more!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Fishing lovers will enjoy this trip as much as anyone just wanting a Cairns getaway!
- Local fishing guide helps you track down the catch of the day
- No need to take your fishing gear with you, it’s all provided
- Targeted tropical species include Barramundi, Mangrove Jack, Queenfish, Fingermark and Travelly, among others.
Your Holiday Includes:
- 2 nights Ramada by Wyndham Cairns City Centre (or similar)
- Full-day Cairns Estuaries Fishing Charter
- Approximately 9 hours duration
- Fish on board a shade-covered 7.5m custom vessel
- Experienced local fishing guide
- All bait and fishing equipment provided
- Charter will return to the Marina for a half-hour lunch break. Lunch is at your own expense. BYO food and drinks.
2020 – 1 October to 14 December
2021 – 20 January to 31 March
Note: Dates are subject to confirmation at time of booking. Prices may vary depending on your departure date.
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights in Cairns for extra $80 per person per night. There’s also the opportunity to treat yourself and upgrade to the Pacific Hotel Cairns from $60 per person extra.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
Please contact us for single traveller rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.