Cairns & Palm Cove Tropical Queensland 4-Star Escape with Flights – 8 days
Experience the wonders of tropical North Queensland on this great value getaway!
Palm Cove is an easy 20 minutes north of Cairns Airport. With a rainforest backdrop, palm-fringed coastline and views to Double Island, it’s one of the most beautiful of Cairns’ northern beaches.
Palm Cove Tropic Apartments add to everything that you’ll love about this ultimate lifestyle and holiday destination. The 4-star rated accommodation features self-contained apartments with well-equipped kitchens, laundry facilities, king beds, flat screen TV and free WiFi. Enjoy the tropical garden surrounds, swim in the free-form pool (heated in winter), make use of the BBQ facilities or treat yourself to one of the on-site day spa treatments.
Use this Queensland escape as a great jumping off point for the Great Barrier Reef or day trips Port Douglas, Kuranda, Atherton Tablelands, the Daintree rainforest and much more!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- It’s amazing value for a Queensland holiday with flights, car hire and ideal accommodation included!
- Indulge in a peaceful and relaxing stay at a 4-star resort for a week
- Escape winter to experience tropical north Queensland or choose when you want to travel
- Explore the region and make use of those unlimited kilometres on the hire car!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfare to Cairns
- Fly from Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney (ask us for other departure cities)
- Flying with Virgin Australia or Jetstar, baggage included
- Accommodation – 7 nights Palm Cove Tropic Apartments, one bedroom twin share
- Car hire – 7 days Compact automatic vehicle
- Unlimited kilometres
- Pick-up & drop off at Cairns Airport
- Liability insurance for car
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) with excess
- Theft Protection (TP) with excess
- Fuel policy: pick up full & return full
2022 – 20 January to 13 March, 25 April to 10 June, 15 July to 10 September, 05 October to 30 November
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can extend your stay in Cairns or add sightseeing tours. Plus, let us know if you would like to upgrade to a 5-star resort.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for current single traveller rates.
This special deal is available for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
The offer was valid as of 12 noon on 26 July 2021 and is based on the best airfares and room rate being available at your time of booking.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.