Queen Elizabeth Cruise & Indian Pacific Train with Singapore, Perth & Sydney – 21 days
This is the voyage of a lifetime, with so many luxurious treats, incredible sights and amazing inclusions!
Your journey starts with a flight from Australia to Singapore. There you’ll stay in 4-star comfort at a Novotel hotel and enjoy a sightseeing tour for a great overview of the city-state.
Next, it’s time to board Cunard’s majestic Queen Elizabeth ocean liner for a wonderful week-long cruise via Indonesia to Western Australia’s port of Fremantle. On arrival, there’s time to explore Perth with an extended stay at Novotel Perth Langley.
As if this holiday could get any more remarkable, it’s time to board the legendary Indian Pacific for a rail journey through Australia’s great outback. Travelling across the expansive Nullarbor Plain on your way to Sydney, you will be treated to a visual feast as you leave behind the city lights for the rolling hills and patchwork landscape of this great southern land. Relax in the comfort of your own private Gold Class cabin and enjoy the fine cuisine, complimentary beverages and renowned cabin steward service.
Arrive in Sydney and cap off this extraordinary trip with another 4-star hotel stay, this time in Sydney’s famous Rocks district. Catch your breath as you reflect on the many wonderful moments of this amazing 3-week journey!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- What an amazing way to combine Singapore, Western Australia & New South Wales!
- Enjoy a breathtaking cruise with heritage and a sense of occasion aboard MS Queen Elizabeth
- Experience fully-inclusive luxury aboard the iconic Indian Pacific in Gold Class
- Extended stays in Singapore, Sydney and Perth to explore the great cities
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flight to Singapore – economy class one-way from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane Adelaide or Perth (extra $179 from Hobart & Canberra)
- 3 nights Singapore – Novotel Singapore on Stevens, standard room, twin share
- Singapore sightseeing, as per itinerary
- 7 nights Cunard Cruise from Singapore to Fremantle aboard MS Queen Elizabeth
- All meals & non-chargeable entertainment on board the ship
- 4 nights Perth – Novotel Perth Langley, standard room twin share
- Indian Pacific Train Perth to Sydney (Gold Class)
- 3 Nights Indian Pacific private Gold Class cabin
- All meals onboard Indian Pacific, FREE beverages, complimentary toiletries kit, Cabin Steward service, in-cabin music and commentary, use of Outback Explorer Lounge
- All Indian Pacific Off-Train Excursions & Activities (eg Broken Hill, Blue Mountains, Kalgoorlie, Rawlinna, Cook)
- 3 nights Sydney – Rydges Sydney Harbour, standard room, twin share
2021 – 7 November
Inside Cabin – from $6,499 per person twin share
Oceanview Cabin – from $6,799 per person twin share
Balcony Cabin – from $6,999 per person twin share
Note: These prices are subject to availability and confirmation at time of booking.
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights in Singapore before the cruise, or in Sydney after the train journey.
Ask us today about extending your trip or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We’re happy to look after you. Please contact us for single rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and cabin preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.