Darwin & Broome Fly & Stay with Sightseeing – 14 days
Combine the laid-back capital of Darwin with multi-cultural Broome!
This special fly-stay-see holiday gives time to explore the Northern Territory’s Top End and Western Australia’s Kimberley region at your leisure. Plus, we have included must-see sightseeing tours so that you don’t miss the best experiences.
During the week in Darwin, you can explore the city with a full day on the sightseeing bus. Plus discover more of the territory’s natural wonders with day tours to Katherine Gorge, World Heritage-listed Kakadu and Litchfield National Park.
Fly to WA and the beautiful beach resort town of Broome. Locals will show you the town’s highlights and full day tours will take you to spectacular Cape Leveque and Windjana Gorge.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Time to enjoy Darwin’s Mindil Beach, Skycity Casino, Botanical gardens, restaurants & bars
- Experience the wild Kimberley, learn the pearling history and Aboriginal culture of Broome
- Flights included, plus enjoy luxury comforts with 4- & 5-star accommodation
- Add a Bungle Bungles tour to extend your holiday or book a Glamping tour of the Top End!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfares to Darwin & from Broome
- From Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide
- Flying with Qantas or Virgin Australia
- Accommodation – 13 nights in first class hotels with daily breakfast
- 7 nights Argus Darwin Hotel, standard superior room
- 6 nights The Pearle of Cable Peach or Moonlight Bay Suites, standard rooms
- Sightseeing – independent bus tours & escorted day tours
- 1 day Darwin Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
- Katherine Gorge Cruise day tour
- Kakadu National Park day tour
- Litchfield National Park day tour
- Broome escorted half day our
- 72-hour Broome Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
- Cape Leveque day tour
- Windjana Gorge & Tunnel Creek Adventure day tour
2023 – 01 to 31 October
2024 – 01 to 31 October
2023 – 01 May to 30 September
2024 – 01 May to 30 September
Note: Prices are per person, based on twin share, and can change without notice. Please contact us for single traveller rates. Subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary.
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Darwin or Broome. Plus, let us know if you would prefer to visit Broome first.
Swap to a Glamping tour of Kakadu, Katherine and Litchfield National Park from extra $800 per person (see itinerary for options).
Add an optional Seaplane Horizontal Falls half day tour from $999 per person (inclusions are listed in the itinerary).
See more a 5-day Bungle Bungles camping tour from $1999 per person (see itinerary for details).
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Published rates were correct as of 13 April 2023.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.