Darwin & Broome Fly-Drive-Stay Getaway – 15 days
This special fly-drive holiday gives you the freedom to explore the Northern Territory’s Top End and Western Australia’s Kimberley region at your leisure. Experience vibrant markets, balmy nights, aboriginal culture, local art, long beaches, abundant wildlife, great restaurants, dramatic landscapes and the breathtaking colours that make Australia so magnificent.
In Darwin, your central hotel is ideally located to make the most of your time and your Broome resort is just 250m from famous Cable Beach. In both cities car hire is included, to make it easier to discover more on your holiday!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- The price! It’s an affordable package that sets you up for a great two-week holiday!
- Time to enjoy Darwin’s Mindil Beach, Skycity Casino, Botanical gardens, restaurants & bars
- Stay in the heart of Cable Beach and be close to the iconic stretch of sand
- Pick up your hire car at the airport and have it on hand for amazing day trips!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return to Darwin & from Broome, economy class airfares flying from Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane or Sydney with Qantas or Jetstar (please ask us for other cities)
- Flight – One-way Darwin to Broome in economy class
- Car Hire – 7 days Darwin car hire – Compact size vehicle including limited kilometres, insurances and taxes. Pick up drop off Darwin Airport
- Accommodation – 7 nights Darwin accommodation – Argus Apartments in one bedroom apartment Or Frontier Hotel Darwin, standard room
- Car Hire – 7 days Broome car hire – Compact size vehicle including limited kilometres, insurances and taxes. Pick up drop off Broome Airport
- Accommodation – 7 nights Broome accommodation – Beaches of Broome Resort with private ensuite
Car hire inclusions:
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Liability Insurance
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) – with excess
- Theft Protection (TP) – with excess
- Limited Kilometres – free 100 kms per day – 0.30 cents every km thereafter
- Fuel Policy: Pick-up Full and Return Full
2021 & 2022 – 20 January to 25 March, 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September & 10 October to 10 December
Note: Dates and prices are subject to confirmation at time of booking. Prices may vary depending on your travel date.
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights in Darwin or Broome, please contact us for the latest rates.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.