Darwin & Port Douglas Fly-Drive-Stay Getaway – 15 days
Longing for an extended Aussie holiday and tropical getaway? This special fly-drive holiday gives you the freedom to explore the Northern Territory’s Top End and Far North Queensland at your leisure.
Experience vibrant markets, balmy nights, aboriginal culture, local art, long beaches, abundant wildlife, great restaurants, ancient rainforests, incredible reefs and the breathtaking colours that make Australia so magnificent.
In Darwin, your central hotel is ideally located to make the most of your time and your Port Douglas resort is only a short walk from pristine beaches. Car hire is included in both destinations to give you the flexibility to discover more on your holiday!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- The price! It’s an affordable package that sets you up for a great two-week holiday!
- Time to enjoy Darwin’s Mindil Beach, Skycity Casino, Botanical gardens, restaurants & bars
- Enjoy the laid-back resort feel of Port Douglas with Cairns, Kuranda & Daintree nearby
- Pick up your hire car at the airport and have it on hand for amazing day trips!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return to Cairns & from Darwin, economy class airfares flying from Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney with Jetstar (please ask us for other cities)
- One-way Cairns to Darwin in economy class
- Car hire – 14 days compact automatic vehicle, limited kilometres.
- 7 days Cairns, pick up & drop off at airport
- 7 days Darwin, pick up & drop off at airport
- Accommodation – 14 nights hotels in standard rooms on twin share basis
- 7 nights Port Douglas – Mantra Amphora Hotel or Manta Portsea Hotel
- 7 nights Darwin – Darwin City Hotel or Darwin FreeSpirit Resort
Car hire terms:
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) – with excess
- Theft Protection (TP) – with excess
- Limited Kilometres
- Fuel Policy: Pick-up full and return full
- Rate of the Day / Instant Purchase Rate: Full payment is required immediately upon confirmation. All amendments will be re-priced based on the current rate.
2021 – 25 January to 25 March; 25 April to 10 June; 25 July to 10 September; 10 October to 30 November
Note: Departures are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices may vary depending on your travel date.
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights in Port Douglas or Darwin, please contact us for the latest rates.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.