Northern Territory Darwin to Alice Springs Self-Drive with Flights – 14 days
This great Northern Territory road trip takes you from the tropical Top End to the stunning Red Centre.
This two-week trip maps out all the best places to see, like Kakadu, Litchfield National Park, Katherine, Tennant Creek, Alice Springs, Kings Canyon and Uluru (Ayers Rock).
You have the freedom to explore at your own pace and won’t miss the must-see highlights on this spectacular self-drive itinerary from Darwin to Alice Springs!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Explore Top End and Red Centre with this neat Northern Territory self-drive holiday!
- The accommodation is pre-booked along the way and car hire is included
- All flights are included with baggage, so that’s an expense you don’t have to worry about
- Take an amazing fly-in-fly-out road trip and let someone else’s car do the hard yards!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfare to Darwin & from Alice Springs
- Depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide (ask us for other cities)
- Fly with Qantas, Virgin Australia or Jetstar, baggage included
- Hotels – 13 nights motel-style accommodation
- Standard rooms in twin share basis, see itinerary for details
- Car hire – 13 days Compact automatic vehicle with limited kilometres (upgrade available)
- Pick up Darwin airport, drop off Alice Springs airport (excludes one-way fee of $799 paid on arrival)
2022 – 26 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
2023 – 26 January to 31 March, 26 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Contact us for travel at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights or extend your stay in the Northern Territory.
Want to upgrade your accommodation or rental vehicle? We can provide a personal quote and find you the best deals.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for current single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid for a limited time.
Please note, a one-way drop off fee of $799 per vehicle must be paid upon collection in Darwin and Kakadu entry fee of approx. $80 is not included in the package.
Prices are correct as of 8 March 2022. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.