East Coast Highlights Tour – 8 days
Only Australia & New Zealand Travel Company is offering a tour this affordable and with so many inclusions! On this exciting East Coast journey you’ll explore Australia’s two largest cities – Melbourne and Sydney – plus discover must-see Aussie favourites, like the amazing Phillip Island Penguin Parade, spectacular Great Ocean Road, beautiful Blue Mountains, Sydney harbour and more!
Melbourne is an epicentre for sports, arts, entertainment and shopping – and a foodie’s paradise – so we’ve made sure you have extra time between sightseeing tours to café-hop or explore at your leisure. In Sydney you’ll get to see the famous harbour and Opera House, plus our local guides will help you discover more on sightseeing tours around town and further afield.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Plenty of dates over spring and summer in 2021 to 2022
- You can choose to start in Sydney or Melbourne
- 4 nights in Melbourne to enjoy the delights of the cosmopolitan city
- 3 nights in Sydney in an ideal location to make the most of your stay
- Services of great guides who will share their local knowledge and travel tips
- Sightseeing includes Phillip Island, the Twelve Apostles, Three Sisters, Sydney harbour cruise and many more highlights!
Your Holiday Includes:
- 4 nights Melbourne at Victoria Hotel or Oaks Melbourne on Market Hotel, standard room, twin share
- 3 nights Sydney in standard room at Devere Hotel or Macleay Hotel Potts Point in a studio apartment, twin share
- Breakfast daily
- Sightseeing tours in luxury coaches with experience guides
- First class rail travel from Melbourne to Sydney or v.v.
- Amazing tours of Melbourne, Phillip Island, Great Ocean Road, Sydney & Blue Mountains, as listed in the itinerary
From Melbourne – 30 October; 13, 27 November; 11, 25 December 2021; 08, 22 January; 12, 26 February; 12, 26 March 2022
From Sydney – 06, 20 November; 04, 18, December 2021; 01, 15, 29 January; 05, 19 February; 05, 19 March 2022
Note: Dates are subject to confirmation at time of booking. $500 per person surcharge applies for departures from 18 December 2021 to 22 January 2022.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights in Melbourne or Sydney before and after the tour. There’s also the opportunity to treat yourself and upgrade to 4 and 5-star hotels.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single travellers pay a $949 supplement and this guarantees your own room.
This special deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.