Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast & Cairns with Flights – 16 days
If you’ve been longing for a Queensland escape, then this one is every beach-lover’s dream come true. Not only is it an extended holiday, with 5 nights to relax in each place, but we’ve included transport between destinations and flights to make it a great value getaway!
Start in famous Surfers Paradise, where you’ll be based in the heart of the action with bars, restaurants and iconic beaches within walking distance of the hotel. A coach will take up the coast to picturesque Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast to enjoy chilling out or maybe checking out the lively new breweries. Then cap off this incredible Queensland getaway with 5 nights in stunning Cairns. Reef and rainforest adventures await you in this tropical paradise.
There’s so much to see, do and enjoy in Queensland. You can have fun exploring regional highlights and hinterland areas, or enjoy a whole range of activities, such as surfing, golf, fishing, bush walks, theme parks, snorkelling, swimming and more!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- This 16-day trip is amazing value with great accommodation & flights included!
- Escape winter in the south & lap up the warmer weather in Queensland.
- Enjoy time to kick back and relax, or make the most of the trip & explore at your leisure.
- Stay in the ideal locations with everything you need for the ideal holiday!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfares to Gold Coast & from Cairns
- Fly from Melbourne or Sydney (Extra $300 pp from Adelaide, Hobart or Canberra)
- One-way flight from Brisbane to Cairns
- Coach – One-way coach transfer from the Gold Coast to Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast 5 nights – Mantra Legends, Mantra Sun City or Novotel Hotel
- Accommodation based on twin share, standard room
- Sunshine Coast 5 nights – Landmark Hotel Mooloolaba, standard room
- Cairns 5 nights – Cairns Colonial Cub or Palm Royale Resort, standard room
2021 – 15 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
2022 – 1 February to 26 March; 25 April to 10 June; 25 July to 10 September; 10 October to 30 November
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can extend your stay in any of the destinations or add car hire and sightseeing tours.
Let us know if you’d like to enjoy the luxury of 4 or 5-star hotels and we can find you the latest deals.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for rates for single travellers.
This special deal is valid for a limited time and is based on the best airfare and room rate being available at your time of booking. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.