Highlights of New Zealand Escorted Coach Tour – 16 Days
This incredible New Zealand holiday is packed with inclusions and highlights. The escorted tour takes care of everything, to make sure you have maximum time to enjoy the beauty and culture of this spectacular country!
Fly to Christchurch and travel through the southern Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo. Marvel at the Mt Cook, New Zealand’s highest peak, and follow the Waitaki River to Oamaru. Learn of Dunedin’s proud Scottish heritage, cruise on magnificent Milford Sound, explore exciting Queenstown and travel aboard the renowned TranzAlpine railway.
Take a ferry to the North Island to view the impressive displays at Te Papa, New Zealand’s National Museum. Head north via picturesque Lake Taupo to the geothermal wonderland of Rotorua, where you’ll experience Maori culture and a traditional Hangi. Cruise the Bay of Islands, enjoy a relaxing stay in the waterfront township of Paihia, see the sights of Auckland and much more!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- It’s a comprehensive tour of New Zealand with many included activities and delicious meals!
- Discover turquoise lakes, towering peaks, stunning coastlines, cultural experiences and more
- Book with Confidence – departures are guaranteed!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights to New Zealand – return economy airfares from Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sydney
- Airport transfers – Personalised Meet and Greet on arrival & return airport transfers in NZ
- Tour transportation – 48 seat modern coach travel, 2 door access, restroom, reclining seats and panoramic windows
- Escorted tour – Professional Coach Captain and Tour Leader
- Accommodation – 15 nights in 3.5 star accommodation with hotel porterage
- Includes 4x two night stays in Queenstown, Wellington, Rotorua & Bay of Islands
- Sightseeing – 4 cruises, 1 rail journey
- All sightseeing and prepaid attractions
- Comprehensive documentation pack
- Meals – 15 cooked breakfasts including a specialty breakfast: Stratosfare Restaurant, Rotorua
- 12 sumptuous dinners including 3 speciality dinners: Haggis Ceremony, Dunedin; Walter Peak Homestead, Queenstown; Maori Hangi & Concert, Rotorua
- 1 picnic lunch & 1 Devonshire Tea at Larnach Castle
- Dinner on Day 1 not included for anyone arriving later than 8pm.
2021 – 2, 5, 8, 9, 12, 14, 19, 23 February; 2, 4, 6, 11, 16, 22, 26, 28 March; 6, 8, 14, 25 April & 2 May
Please ask if you wish to depart from other cities or on different dates and we can let you know the options.
Note: Prices may vary depending on your departure date and are subject to confirmation by the local operators.
ex Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & Gold Coast from $6499 per person twin share
ex Adelaide, Canberra & Hobart from $6774 per person twin share
ex Perth from $6998 per person twin share
Tour only (without international flights) from $5799 per person twin share
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights in Christchurch and Auckland, please contact us for rates..
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single supplement is from $1800 and includes your own room. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.