Indian Pacific Rail with Sydney & Perth – 13 days
There’s no other rail journey quite like the overland adventure from the Pacific to the Indian Ocean through Australia’s great outback.
Travelling 4352 kilometres from Sydney to Adelaide and across the expansive Nullarbor Plain to Perth, you will be treated to a visual feast as you leave behind the city lights for the rolling hills and patchwork landscape of the desert. While on board the train, relax in the comfort of your own private Gold Class cabin and savour the fine cuisine, free beverages and renowned cabin steward service.
In Sydney and Perth, enjoy extended hotel stays to allow time to fully explore the great cities and discover their nearby highlights. Must-see sightseeing trips are included to the Blue Mountain, Rottnest Island and Margaret River.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Enjoy fully-inclusive luxury aboard the iconic Indian Pacific in Gold Class
- Extended stays in Sydney and Perth with city tours included
- Cruise Sydney Harbour, walk under the sea in Sydney Aquarium’s glass tunnels, explore the historic town of Fremantle
- Explore beyond the cities with sightseeing tours
- Have your photo taken with a cuddly koala or get a famous quokka selfie!
Your Holiday Includes:
- 5 Nights Sydney Hotel (3.5 to 4 Star typically)
- Sydney Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
- Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Sydney Aquarium visit
- Blue Mountains Coach Tour
- Indian Pacific Train Sydney to Perth (Gold Class)
- 3 Nights Indian Pacific private Gold Class cabin
- All meals onboard Indian Pacific, FREE beverages, FREE toiletries kit, Cabin Steward service, in-cabin music and commentary, use of Outback Explorer Lounge
- All Indian Pacific Off-Train Excursions & Activities (eg Broken Hill, Blue Mountains, Kalgoorlie, Rawlinna, Cook)
- 4 Nights Perth Hotel (3.5 to 4 Star typically)
- Perth Coach Tour
- Rottnest Island Tour
- Margaret River Day Tour
2020 – 10 October to 30 November
2021 – 1 February to 25 March, 25 April to 10 June, 15 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
Note: Dates are subject to confirmation at time of booking. Prices may vary depending on your departure date.
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights in Sydney or Perth and there’s the opportunity to treat yourself and upgrade to 4 or 5-star hotels.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
Please contact us for single traveller rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.