Indian Pacific Gold Service Sydney to Perth with City Stay – 7 days
2022 departures are basically sold out – but you could secure one of the last two cabins in May if you book very quickly!
Board the legendary Indian Pacific to experience a rail journey unlike any other from Sydney to Perth. Indulge in the fully-inclusive Gold Class service on board and enjoy fascinating off-train experiences in Broken Hill and Rawlinna, for an unforgettable outback dinner under the sparkling Nullarbor skies.
In Perth, great sightseeing tours are included to make sure you get the most out of your visit. Enjoy a hop-on-hop-off tour of Perth and a guided walking tour. Cruise the Swan River to Fremantle to discover the port’s fascinating history. Of course, the city itself has plenty to offer, with a wealth of galleries, outdoor activities, bars, cafes and great restaurants!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Luxury travel across Australia with all your meals & drinks included on the Indian Pacific.
- Fantastic off-train experiences & stops at Broken Hill, Adelaide, Cook & the Nullarbor.
- Great chance to spend a few nights in Perth after the train trip with fun sightseeing tours.
- This bucket-list journey helps you see a lot more of Australia!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Train – 4 days Indian Pacific Rail Journey from Sydney to Perth
- 3 Nights Indian Pacific Gold Class twin cabin with private ensuite
- Off-train experiences as per itinerary
- All meals onboard
- FREE beverages throughout your journey
- FREE toiletries kit
- Cabin Steward service, in-cabin music and commentary
- Hotel – 3 Nights Perth, standard room based on twin share
- Mount Street Hotel, Pensione Hotel or similar
- Sightseeing – Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour of Perth
- Perth Guided Walking Tour 90 minutes
- Swan River Cruise from Perth to Fremantle, return
2022 – 17 May
Note: Departures are filling quickly and subject to availability at your time of booking. Contact us for travel at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add nights in Sydney before the train, or extend your stay in Perth. Plus there’s the opportunity to see more by adding tours of Western Australia.
For the ultimate Indian Pacific experience, you might like to upgrade to Platinum Class and we can let you know the special rates.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for rates for Gold Service Single cabins with shared bathroom facilities.
This special deal is only valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates and travel dates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Prices are correct as of 10 April 2022.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.