Kimberley & Bungle Bungles 4WD Tour with Flights – 11 days
This incredible self-drive tour includes flights, accommodation and 4WD vehicle with unlimited kilometres. This is your chance to explore at your leisure and enjoy the wide, empty beaches, abundant wildlife, tropical climate, dramatic landscapes and breathtaking colours that make this part of Australia so memorable.
Departing from Broome, the 4WD tour discovers Bell Gorge, El Questro, Kununurra, Bungle Bungles, Fitzroy Crossing and more of the amazing Kimberley region of Western Australia!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- A true outback experience in an amazing part of Australia!
- Have your own 4WD to explore the Kimberley region at your own pace
- All the travel necessities are taken care of, so you can hit the ground running
- Drive the fabled Gibb River Road and see the breathtaking Bungle Bungles!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Broome from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide (please ask about other cities)
- 11 days 4WD vehicle hire, with unlimited kilometres & “no worries” comprehensive insurance
- 2 nights Beaches of Broome Resort, standard room with private ensuite
- 2 nights Home Valley Station accommodation
- 2 nights Bungle Bungles Wilderness Lodge accommodation
- 1 night Bell Gorge Wilderness Lodge accommodation
- 1 night Mt Elizabeth Station accommodation
- 1 night Kununurra accommodation
- 1 night Fitzroy Crossing accommodation
- 5 meals
Car hire inclusions:
- Pick up & drop off Broome Airport
- Liability Insurance
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) – with excess
- Theft Protection (TP) – with excess
- Unlimited Kilometres
- Fuel Policy: Pick-up Full and Return Full
2021 & 2022 – 1 April to 1 October
Note: Dates and prices are subject to confirmation at time of booking. Prices may vary depending on your travel date.
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights in Broome, please don’t hesitate to request a quote.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.