The Kimberley Explorer Tour with Bungle Bungles & Flights – 15 days
We easily rate this popular tour as one of the best 4WD adventure tours in the Kimberley!
No Kimberley experience is complete without discovering both gorge country and the Kimberley coast. Immerse yourself in Australia’s remote, pristine wildernesses. From the savannah to the sea, this trip explores the highlights of the Kimberley in depth.
Experience the land of the saltwater people on the Dampier Peninsula, get a taste of the Kimberley Coast in the Buccaneer Archipelago, take an iconic journey up the famous Gibb River Road and explore El Questro Wilderness Park, Lake Argyle and the World Heritage-listed Bungle Bungles.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- A breathtaking trip & great way to see the Kimberley in custom-built 21-seat 4WD trucks
- Locals guided sightseeing includes a sea safari, Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, Tunnel Creek & more
- Spend two nights at a stunning outback Bungle Bungles safari camp
- Solo travellers have the option to share accommodation and pay twin rates
- So many inclusions, almost all meals, flights from capital cities and more!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfare to Broome
- Fly from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide (contact us for other cities)
- Escorted tour – 14 night tour with full details as per the itinerary
- Two Tour Hosts – including an Experienced Kimberley Tour Guide and Assistant (on all tours with 8+ travellers)
- Meals as specified
- Camping Accommodation (Upgrade Options available)
- Community Entry Permits & National Park Entry Fees
- Sea Safari: Islands of the Giant Tides, Waterfall Reef or Kimberley Island Explorer, depending on the tide. Valued at $220pp
- Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm Tour
- Guided tour of One Arm Point Aboriginal Community’s Aquaculture Hatchery
- Indigenous guided Tunnel Creek experience
- 1 Hour Ranger Guided Geikie Gorge Boat Cruise
- Zebedee Springs Permit
- Bungle Bungles Safari Camp Stay (2nts)
Departs Tuesdays and Thursdays
2022 & 2023 – May to October
Note: Dates and prices are subject to confirmation at time of booking. Price may vary depending on your travel date and please contact for departures at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add nights in Broome, at the start of end of the trip.
You can also add once-in-a-lifetime optional experiences:
30 minute Scenic Helicopter Flight over the Bungle Bungles – allow approximately $500 per person
Sunset Cruise on Lake Argyle – allow $100 per person (prices are subject to change)
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single travellers can elect to share with another traveller for the same twin price, or pay a supplement for private accommodation.
For those who choose to pay the optional Single Supplement, note that it does not include the private camp stays; due to capacity constraints single travellers may have to twin-share with another traveller of the same gender – this is a rare occurrence.
This special deal is only valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Prices are correct as of 10 April 2022.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.