Northern Territory Luxury Alice Springs Escape with Uluru & Sightseeing Tours – 6 days
The wonders of the Northern Territory come to life on this exquisite adventure!
While based in Alice Springs at the conveniently located DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs, you’ll experience the stunning wonders of the famous Red Centre including the informative Alice Springs Desert Park. You’ll also be guided through the natural highlights of the MacDonnell Ranges, including Simpsons Gap and the popular Ormiston Gorge and explore Standley Chasm.
The breathtaking moments keep coming with an incredible full day tour to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, where you’ll discover the dome-shaped rock formations of Kata Tjuta and see the shades of iconic Uluru change while enjoying a sunset BBQ dinner!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Enjoy the 4-star comforts & facilities of highly-rated DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs
- Gain an understanding of the ancient Indigenous culture and Traditional Owners of the land.
- Incredible sightseeing tours, including a premium West MacDonnell Ranges experience.
- Full day tour to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park with an Uluru sunset BBQ!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Accommodation – 5 nights Alice Springs, 4-star standard room based on twin share
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs
- Sightseeing tours – Escorted tours with hotel pick-up & drop-off
- 1 day Premium Uluru & Kata Tjuta with lunch & sunset BBQ
- 1 day Premium West MacDonnell Ranges with Standley Chasm, morning tea & lunch
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Bonus inclusions – Alice Springs return airport transfers
- Daily breakfast at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs
- DoubleTree cookie, complimentary Wi-Fi & free parking
- Late check-out to 1pm
Departs Daily from Alice Springs:
2021 & 2022 – 01 October 2021 to 31 March 2022
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Contact us for travel at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Alice Springs or extend your stay with a longer tour of the Northern Territory.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for current single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid until 30 September 2021, unless sold out earlier.
Prices are correct as of 24 September 2021. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.