Melbourne to Sydney Cruise, City Stay & Rail – 7 days
How’s this for an exciting week of variety and Aussie highlights!
Board Sapphire Princess for a wonderful coastal cruise from Melbourne to Sydney. Then enjoy 3 nights exploring the harbour city and taking advantage of the Hop On Hop Off bus tour to see even more of the New South Wales capital.
When it comes time to head back to Melbourne, you an chose to see more of Australia and travel by train or jump on a quick flight. Celebrate the beauty of the east coast and the abundance of iconic sights in a value-packed 7-day trip.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- The price! It’s an amazing deal for a great city getaway and exciting cruise
- Have a taste of cruising aboard impressive Sapphire Princess
- Treat yourself to a Sydney escape and enjoy time to explore at your own pace
- Enjoy a relaxed train trip back to Melbourne
- There’s the option to upgrade your hotel or personalise the trip with your preferred inclusions
Your Holiday Includes:
- Cruise – 3 nights NSW Coastal cruise from Melbourne to Sydney (one-way)
- Choice of cabin aboard Sapphire Princess
- All meals & non-chargeable entertainment on the ship
- Accommodation – 3 nights YHES Hotel Sydney, standard room based on twin share
- Sightseeing – Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Transport to Melbourne – One-way economy train trip or flight from Sydney to Melbourne
Note: Cruise package is subject to confirmation at time of booking and prices may vary depending on availability.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can extend your holiday in Sydney after the cruise.
Please see the above prices for cruise cabin upgrades and you can upgrade to the ibis Darling Harbour from an extra $150 per person.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates.
This special deal is available for a limited time and may end without notice. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.