Werribee Zoo Slumber Safari – 2 Days
If we can’t get to Africa, then Africa can come to you on this amazing 2-day zoo experience that’s under an hour from Melbourne CBD!
Immerse yourself in the wild world of Werribee Open Range Zoo on an all-inclusive Slumber Safari experience. Go behind the scenes and join the magnificent animals of the zoo for two days of exclusive viewing opportunities. Get up close with an animal encounter and join a fully-hosted dusk safari tour. As the sun sets, it’s time to kick back with a glass of wine on your private deck. Enjoy an African-inspired dinner before spending the night in your luxury lodge overlooking the open plains and in the morning awake to the sound of lions roaring!
Want to add flights or extend your stay in Melbourne? Ask us for the latest deals!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- A unique zoo experience with two full days access to Werribee Open Range Zoo!
- Stay in luxury lodge accommodation with refreshments on arrival, delicious dinner and more
- Enjoy a fully-hosted safari tour on the savannah & exclusive animal encounters
- Ask us about adding the latest airfare specials if you will be flying in from another city
Your Holiday Includes:
- Accommodation – 1 night accommodation in luxury lodge with private bathroom
- Slumber Safari – Two full days of access to Werribee Open Range Zoo
- A fully-hosted safari tour on the savannah
- Exclusive animal encounter and animal viewing opportunities
- Meet the Keeper experience
- An African-inspired dinner and breakfast
- Refreshments on arrival
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine
- Free on-site parking
- 15% discount in the Village Trader (Zoos shop)
2021 – 16 August to 31 December
2022 – 01 January to 31 December
Note: Dates are subject to confirmation at time of booking and space is limited. Prices may vary depending on your travel dates and surcharges can apply during public holidays and peak seasons.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add nights in Melbourne and include flights, car hire or more sightseeing tours.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We will look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates.
This deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current prices.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Prices are correct as of 11 August 2021.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.