Murray River Cruise – 8 days
This fabulous South Australian holiday introduces you to the beauty of the mighty Murray River in a very unique way!
Choose to transfer from Adelaide or start in Mannum and embark on a 7-night Murray River cruise aboard the grand paddlewheel vessel PS Murray Princess. The mighty Murray River winds 2570 kilometres through the Australian outback and on its banks you will see Australian Native animals, red gum forests and verdant farming land. Experience the ever-changing landscape along the river and follow the region’s great food and wine trail.
This extended 7-night cruise is a combination of the 4-night and 3-night itineraries, so it’s a chance to enjoy more of the stunning scenery, delicious food and amazing highlights aboard the small luxury Paddle Wheeler.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- The price! Great inclusions and top value for a P.S Murray Princess river cruise!
- Enjoy an amazing river cruise with all meals, walking tours, Aboriginal culture and more
- See more of South Australia & discover its regional highlights
- You can depart on Monday or Friday, to suit your travel plans!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Murray River Cruise – 7 nights on board PS Murray Princess
- Choice of cabins with private ensuite bathroom
- Includes all meals during the cruise (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of gym
- Captain’s Buffet Dinner and Dance
- Live entertainment
- 24-hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Lift access from Randell Deck to Sturt Deck
- Complimentary Barossa Wine & Heritage tour
- Complimentary return coach transfers from Adelaide, or return to the Adelaide Airport
- Car parking in Mannum (bookings essential for car parking & coach transfers)
Inside cabin – from $2,599 per person
Outside cabin – from $3,549 per person
Stateroom cabin – from $4,749 per person
The above prices are for the cruise only, let us know if you’d like to include flights or a hotel stay in Adelaide.
Note: Prices are based on twin share and subject to confirmation at time of booking. Price may vary depending on travel date.
The cruise departs on Mondays or Fridays, in the following months.
2023 – February, March, April, May, August, September, October, November
Note: Departures are subject to availability and can change without notice. Please contact us for specific dates or travel options at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
Let us know if you’d like to upgrade to an outside cabin or stateroom.
You can add nights in Adelaide, as well as flights or car hire if required.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates.
This special deal is available for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
The offer was valid as of 4 July 2022 and is based on the best rate being available at your time of booking.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.