Murray River Cruise, Adelaide Stay & Business Class Flights – 8 days
This fabulous South Australia holiday takes you from the highlights of Adelaide to the beauty of the mighty Murray River!
Your adventure begins with flights to Adelaide and a three-night stay in the vibrant city. From here you’ll transfer to Mannum and embark on a unique Murray River cruise aboard the grand paddlewheel vessel PS Murray Princess. Experience the ever-changing landscape along the river for 4 nights and follow the region’s great food and wine trail.
Plus, get in quickly and you could be enjoying the luxury of flying to Adelaide in Business Class!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- The price! Great inclusions and top value for Business Class flights, hotel & a river cruise!
- Enjoy an amazing river cruise with all meals, walking tours, Aboriginal culture and more
- Indulge in the delights of the Barossa Valley on an escorted tour
- See more of South Australia & discover its regional highlights!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Business Class Flights – Return airfare to Adelaide from Melbourne (see other city prices below)
- Flights with Virgin Australia include meals, drinks & checked baggage
- Accommodation – 3 nights Adelaide at Terrace Hotel, standard room (pre-cruise)
- Murray River Cruise – 4 nights on board PS Murray Princess
- Choice of cabins with private ensuite bathroom
- Includes all meals during the cruise (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of gym
- Captain’s Buffet Dinner and Dance
- Live entertainment
- 24-hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Lift access from Randell Deck to Sturt Deck
- Complimentary return coach transfers from Adelaide, or return to the Adelaide Airport
- Complimentary Barossa Wine & Heritage tour
Inside cabin – from $2,699 per person
Outside cabin – from $3,199 per person
Balcony stateroom – from $3,799 per person
The above prices include Business Class flights from Melbourne.
Add $300 per person for flights from Sydney and extra $500 per person to fly from Brisbane or Hobart.
Note: Prices are based on twin share and subject to confirmation at time of booking. Prices will vary depending on your travel date or departure city. Space is limited in Business Class and the sale may be withdrawn at any time.
2022 – 20 July to 10 September, 6 October to 30 November
2023 – 25 January to 31 March
Note: Dates are subject to availability and can change without notice. Please contact us for current rates and travel options at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can extend your stay in Adelaide or let us know if you would like to upgrade the hotel.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for current single traveller rates.
This special deal is available for a limited time and the Business Class Sale can be withdrawn at any time. Please contact us for current rates.
The offer was valid as of 12 noon on 4 April 2022 and is based on the best airfares and hotel rate being available at your time of booking.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.