Murray River Cruise, Adelaide & Flights – 8 days
This fabulous South Australian holiday takes you from Adelaide to the beauty of the mighty Murray River!
Your adventure begins with flights to Adelaide and a three-night stay in the vibrant city. Included is a splendid tour of Adelaide, the famous Hahndorf region and a local winery tour.
From the city, you’ll transfer to Mannum and embark on a unique Murray River cruise aboard the grand paddlewheel vessel PS Murray Princess. Experience the ever-changing landscape along the river for 4 nights and follow the region’s great food and wine trail.
The mighty Murray River winds 2570 kilometres through the Australian outback and on its banks you will see Australian Native animals, red gum forests and green farming land, all protected by the towering sandstone cliffs. With unique scenery, delicious food, like-minded new friends and a small luxury Paddle Wheeler, you can join the ultimate cruise with unexpected highlights.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- The price! Great inclusions and top value for flights, hotel, sightseeing & a river cruise!
- Enjoy an amazing river cruise with all meals, walking tours, Aboriginal culture and more.
- See more of South Australia & discover its regional highlights!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfare to Adelaide
- Flights include checked baggage
- Accommodation – 3 nights Adelaide at Terrace Hotel, HotelMOTEL, Hotel Riviera or similar, standard Queen room
- Sightseeing – Adelaide, Hahndorf & Winery Tour
- Murray River Cruise – 4 nights on board PS Murray Princess
- Choice of cabins with private ensuite bathroom
- Includes all meals during the cruise (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of gym
- Captain’s Buffet Dinner and Dance
- Live entertainment
- 24-hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Lift access from Randell Deck to Sturt Deck
- Complimentary return coach transfers from Adelaide, or return to the Adelaide Airport
- Complimentary Barossa Wine & Heritage tour
Fly from Melbourne or Sydney:
Inside cabin – from $2,499 per person twin share
Outside cabin – from $3,199 per person twin share
Fly from Brisbane, Hobart or Perth:
Inside cabin – from $2,999 per person twin share
Outside cabin – from $3,699 per person twin share
Note: Prices are per person and subject to confirmation at time of booking. Price may vary depending on travel date and departure city. Please contact us for current rates.
2023 – 03 November – limited space!
2024 – 02, 09, 16, 23 February; 01, 08, 15, 22 March; 19, 26 April; 17, 24 May; 18 October; 01, 08, 15 November
Note: Travel dates are subject to availability with the local operators and prices may vary at time of booking. Please contact us for current rates and available departures.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary.
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can extend your stay in Adelaide or on independent packages, let us know if you would like to upgrade the hotel.
Upgrade to enjoy the ultimate Stateroom on the cruise. Contact us for availability and current rates.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single supplement applies for private hotel room and cabin, please contact us for the current rates on your preferred departure.
This special deal is available for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
The prices were accurate as of 30 September 2023 and are based on the best airfares and hotel rate being available at your time of booking.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.