Murray River Cruise, Adelaide, Kangaroo Island & Flights – 10 days
This fabulous South Australia holiday takes you from the highlights of Adelaide to the mighty Murray River and stunning Kangaroo Island!
Your adventure begins with an overnight stay in Adelaide. From here you’ll transfer to Mannum and embark on a unique Murray River cruise aboard purpose-built Proud Mary. Experience the ever-changing landscape along the river for five nights and follow the region’s great food and wine trail.
Transfer back to Adelaide for another night, then head to Kangaroo Island, where you’ll stay overnight to have more time to explore the natural highlights and enjoy wildlife encounters on Australia’s third-largest island.
Catch return ferry and coach trip back to Adelaide. After a long and exciting day, relax at your central hotel for the last night in Adelaide (that is, unless you’d like to extend your holiday!).
Why you’ll love this trip:
- The price! Great inclusions and top value for flights, hotel, a river cruise & island tour!
- Wonderful chance to reconnect with nature on a spectacular Kangaroo Island tour
- Enjoy an amazing Murray River cruise with meals, walking tours, Aboriginal culture and more
- See more of South Australia & discover its unique highlights!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfare to Adelaide from Melbourne (contact us for other departure cities)
- Flights include checked baggage
- Accommodation – 3 nights Adelaide at Mercure Grosvenor Hotel, standard room
- Murray River Cruise – 5 nights on board Proud Mary
- Includes all meals & sightseeing
- Price cabin with choice of double or twin beds
- Coach transfers from Adelaide to Murray Bridge
- Kangaroo Island – 2-day package with escorted sightseeing
- Coach & ferry transfers from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 1 night at Aurora Ozone Hotel or similar, executive room with breakfast
- Kangaroo Island tour includes:
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk
- In-Flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- 2 lunches at Parndana Hotel & Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
Prices & Departures:
From $3999 – 11, 18 June; 16, 23, 30 July; 13 August; 03 December, 2022
From $3999 – Mondays from 14 January to 31 March, 2023
From $4199 – Mondays from 1 April to 16 December, 2023
From $4199 – Mondays from 13 January to 24 February, 2024
The above prices include flights from Melbourne.
Add $200 per person for flights from Sydney and extra $275 per person to fly from Brisbane, Perth or Hobart.
Note: Prices are based on twin share and can change without notice. Departures are subject to availability at time of booking. Price may vary depending on travel date or departure city.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can extend your stay in Adelaide or let us know if you would like to upgrade the hotel.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single supplement is from $1999, please contact us for the exact rates on your preferred departure.
This special deal is available for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
The offer was valid as of 24 April 2022 and is based on the best airfares and hotel rate being available at your time of booking.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.