New Zealand Fiordland Navigator Cruise with Queenstown Self-Drive – 5 days
Discover the picturesque scenes of the South Island in this exciting New Zealand holiday!
Begin in Queenstown, famously known as the adventure capital of New Zealand. Then drive to Manapouri for the most spectacular way to explore the stunning region – a two-night cruise aboard purpose-built Fiordland Navigator. Cruise Doubtful Sound with a specialist nature guide and friendly crew and drop anchor in sheltered coves as the sun sets. Wildlife viewing opportunities, delicious dining and star gazing on clear nights, are all part of the unforgettable experience.
Jump back in the car and return to Queenstown, with another night to enjoy the lake-side town before it’s time to say Mā te wā Aotearoa – see you next time New Zealand!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Explore Doubtful Sound aboard Fiordland Navigator, nothing compares to two nights on the fjord
- Cruise the full length of Doubtful Sound, all the way to the Tasman Sea
- Stay two nights in Queenstown to enjoy the picturesque village or get the adrenalin pumping with an adventure activity
- Enjoy the convenience of included car hire to see more of the South Island
Your Holiday Includes:
- Car hire – 5 days Compact automatic vehicle
- Unlimited kilometres
- Pick up & drop off Queenstown
- Hotel – 2 nights in Queenstown in choice of accommodation, standard room
- Coronation Lodge, Melbourne Lodge, Bella Vista Hotel or similar
- Cruise – 2 nights aboard Fiordland Navigator
- Private cabin with ensuite bathroom or quad share bunk-style compartments
- Dinner & breakfast prepared by the onboard chef
- Nature guide on board to provide insightful commentary
- Kayaking & tender boat activities (weather dependent)
Departs Queenstown, New Zealand:
Regular departures on Thursdays & Saturdays
2023 & 2024 – from May to September
High season surcharges apply during peak travel periods and school holidays.
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price will vary depending on your travel date. Please contact us for current prices.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
Let us know if you’d like to extend your stay in New Zealand and add the North Island.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please request single traveller rates.
This special deal is available for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Prices were applicable as of 26 May 2023.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.