Fly to New Zealand, Self-Drive Holiday & TranzAlpine Train, Princess Cruise to Sydney – 21 days
Celebrate the beauty of New Zealand on this extraordinary holiday package that has everything covered!
Fly to picturesque Queenstown, famously known as the adventure capital of New Zealand. Then drive to Franz Josef Glacier, where you have a night to explore the lively town in the heart of the West Coast. Of course, make sure you don’t miss the famous 12km long glacier.
Next is another spellbinding highlight aboard one of the world’s great train journeys, the TranzAlpine Scenic Train. Ride the rails across the South Island, from west to east. Travel through Arthur’s Pass National Park and descend to the Canterbury Plains, before arriving in Christchurch for an overnight stay.
Fly to the North Island, where a day of sightseeing is included in Auckland so you don’t miss the major attractions. Then board impressive Majestic Princess for a 13-night cruise to Sydney via the Bay of Islands, Milford Sound scenic cruising, Dunedin, Hobart and other stunning ports.
Hurry, last cabins on sale for 22 January 2023 departure!
Why you’ll love this cruise package:
- Stay in Queenstown, Franz Josef, Christchurch & Auckland
- Enjoy the convenience of car hire to see more of the South Island
- Travel on the world-famous TranzAlpine Scenic Train
- Experience the delights of a Princess cruise in your choice of cabin
- Fly to New Zealand and cruise home on this worry-free holiday!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – One-way economy airfare to Queenstown from Australia
- One-way economy airfare from Christchurch to Auckland
- Car hire – 4 days Economy, automatic vehicle
- Unlimited kilometres
- Pick up Queenstown Airport, drop off Greymouth Rail Terminal
- Accommodation – 7 nights in standard rooms, twin share
- 3 nights Queenstown – Ramada Suites or similar
- 1 night Franz Josef – Punga View or Glacier View Motel
- 1 night Christchurch – BreakFree on Cashel Hotel or similar
- 2 nights Auckland – VR Suites Hotel or similar
- Train – TranzAlpine Scenic Train, one-way from Greymouth t0 Christchurch
- Sightseeing – Auckland Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
- Cruise – 13 nights Auckland to Sydney Cruise with Princess Cruises
- Choice of cabin aboard Majestic Princess
- All meals & non-chargeable entertainment on the ship
Prices & Departures:
22 January 2023 departure on sale for a limited time!
Inside Cabin – was
$3599 – now from $3,199
Oceanview Cabin – was
$4199 – now from $3,799
Balcony Cabin – was
$5199 – now from $4,799
Contact us for other cruise departures and special rates!
Note: Prices are per person based on twin share. Cabins are limited. Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on when you book.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary.
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add hotel nights in New Zealand before the cruise and check out the amazing prices to upgrade your cabin.
Ask us today about adding sightseeing tours or more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single cabin availability and rates.
This special deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD).
Prices are correct as of 12 December 2022. The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.