New Zealand Fly-Drive with Hotel Stays & P&O Cruise – 16 days
This exciting travel package flies you to New Zealand to enjoy the freedom of a self-drive holiday on the North Island, then board a cruise from Auckland to explore more of the country!
The carefree holiday starts when you pick up your hire car at Auckland Airport. A 7-night hotel pass then lets you decide where you want to book for the next week and make use of those unlimited kilometres on the car.
The fun continues when you board impressive Pacific Explorer and embark on wonderful voyage to Akaroa, Stewart Island, Picton and scenic cruising in Fiordland National Park.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Experience the amazing facilities & entertainment aboard P&O’s popular Pacific Explorer
- Pick up hire care in Auckland then plan your perfect trip to explore more of New Zealand
- A Golden Chain Hotel Pass lets you decide where you want to discover most
- Flights from Australia are included with a choice of top airlines
- There’s the option to do the cruise at the start or end of the trip!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfares to Auckland
- Fly from Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast or Sydney (contact us for other cities)
- Direct flights with Air New Zealand, Qantas or Jetstar, baggage included
- Cruise – 8 nights New Zealand Cruise round-trip from Auckland
- Choice of cabin aboard P&O Pacific Explorer
- All meals and non-chargeable entertainment on board the ship
- Accommodation – 7 nights Golden Chain Hotel Pass or similar
- Pre-booked hotels or motels in standard rooms, based on twin share
- Car hire – 7 days Compact automatic vehicle with unlimited kilometres
- Pick up & drop of at Auckland Airport
2022 – 27 October with 7 nights self-drive, 8 nights cruise
2022 – 02 November with 1 night in Auckland, 8 nights cruise, 6 nights self-drive
Note: Subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on availability. Please contact us for other cruise dates.
Inside Cabin: from $2,999 per person twin share
Balcony Cabin: from $4,699 per person twin share
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice, please contact us for current rates and single traveller prices.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can extend your holiday with New Zealand accommodation before or after the cruise.
Please see the above prices for cruise cabin upgrades and let us know if you’d like to upgrade your hotel pass.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single supplement from $899, please contact us for current rates.
This travel deal is available for a limited time and may end without notice. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD).
Prices are correct as of 12 noon 17 August 2021. The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.