New Zealand Fly, Drive & Stay – 15 days
What a road trip! On this fantastic two-week holiday you’ll have the comfort, freedom and flexibility to discover New Zealand at your own pace!
Fly to Auckland and pick up your rental car to explore the North Island. You will have 4 nights to see the sights of Auckland or take day trips to incredible places, like Rotorua, Lake Taupo and the Bay of Islands. Next head to the southern tip of the island for 3 nights in Wellington. The nation’s capital is brimming with history and has a great bohemian vibe in parts. It’s also where you can ride the famous Cable Car for a spectacular view of the city.
Drop off your car at the airport and fly to Christchurch, where you’ll pick up your next hire car to drive around the picturesque South Island for a week. We have included 3 nights in Christchurch and 4 nights in Queenstown, so that you can enjoy visiting Mt Cook, Lake Te Anau, Milford Sound, Dunedin and more. Of course, there’s also an impressive choice of thrilling activities around Queenstown, the adventure capital of New Zealand!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- The right amount of pre-planning combined with the perfect element of flexibility!
- Cover the North and South Islands of New Zealand, with the freedom to see what interests you most
- Enjoy extended stays in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown
- It’s a worry-free trip at an amazing package price!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights to New Zealand – Return economy airfare to Auckland & from Queenstown
- Fly from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne (ask us for other cities)
- Flying with Air New Zealand, Qantas, Virgin Australia or Jetstar (airfares may vary)
- Domestic flight – One-way economy airfare from Wellington to Christchurch
- Car hire – 14 days compact automatic vehicle with unlimited kms
- 7 days on North Island, pick up Auckland Airport, drop off Wellington Airport
- 7 days on South Island, pick up Christchurch Airport, drop off Queenstown Airport
- Accommodation – 14 nights in hotels, standard twin share rooms
- 4 nights Auckland – VR Queen St Hotel, or similar
- 3 nights Wellington – U Boutique Hotel, or similar
- 3 nights Christchurch – Le Petit Hotel, or similar
- 4 nights Queenstown – Holiday Inn Express Hotel, or similar
- Meals – Breakfast daily
2023 – 25 April to 10 September, 01 October to 10 December
2024 – 26 January to 31 March, 25 April to 10 September, 10 October to 10 December
Note: Subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Please ask about rates for trips at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights or treat yourself to an upgrade, such as 5-star hotels or a larger hire car.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single supplement is approximately $2199 and please contact us for current rates.
The travel deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD) and were correct on 13 July 2023. The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.