Waiheke Island Glamping with Car Hire – 6 days
This is your chance to indulge in a unique New Zealand holiday and ultimate glamping experience on Waiheke Island!
Pick up your included hire car in Auckland, then take the 40-minute ferry ride (own expense) across to Waiheke Island for an amazing North Island getaway. Famous for its natural beauty, olive groves, vineyards, cliff top walking trails and white sandy beaches, Waiheke is a haven for anyone who loves the idea of slowing down the pace and unplugging from the pressures of everyday life.
On this special getaway, you’ll get to stay in a cabin set within a native broadleaf forest and with glow worms at the gate. It’s the perfect private glamping experience for adults and nearby are lovely restaurants, cafes and beautiful Onetangi Beach!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Stay in a self-contained cabin with a bird’s eye view of the forest from your comfy bed.
- The cabin is ideal for travellers on a budget who are looking for a unique experience.
- Appreciate glamping with a bathroom, heat pump air conditioning, TV and a BBQ on the deck.
- Enjoy the convenience of car hire with unlimited kilometres to get around the island.
- Discover the area’s wildlife, water adventures, cycling and hiking trails!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Car hire – 6 days Compact, automatic vehicle with unlimited kilometres
- Pick up & drop off Auckland Airport
- Accommodation – 5 nights at The Ultimate Glamping Experience for Grown Ups
- Self-contained cabin, based on twin share
- Cabin is approximately 10 sqm with bathroom & kitchenette
- Climb a library ladder to access a queen-sized mattress
- Heat pump air conditioning, heated towel rail, TV & radio
- Linen & towels provided, but no servicing or change of linen during 5-night stay
- Limited quantities of tea, coffee, sugar, liquid soap & toilet rolls
2021, 2022 & 2023 – year-round
Note: Space is limited. Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Please request a quote for your preferred departure.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights on Waiheke Island or ask us about upgrading the accommodation.
Let us know if you’d like a quote for the latest airfare deals from Australia.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid for a limited time and subject to availability.
Prices are correct at time of publication on 25 August 2021. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.