New Zealand Rail, Cruise & Coach Tour with Flights – 19 days
This incredible New Zealand escorted tour is packed with inclusions and highlights across the spectacular North and South Islands!
Fly to Auckland and travel to the beautiful Bay of Islands, where you’ll experience a luxury catamaran cruise and have time to explore on your own. Continue to discover the North Island sights of Rotorua and Wellington, before crossing the Cook Strait to the South Island.
From Christchurch, board the TranzAlpine train for one of the world’s great rail journeys. Overnight in Franz Josef Glacier, take a vintage steamship across Lake Wakatipu and travel from Queenstown to Milford Sound to embark on an amazing overnight cruise aboard the Milford Mariner. Learn of Dunedin’s proud Scottish heritage before returning to Christchurch and marking the end of this breathtaking and memorable New Zealand holiday!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- It’s a comprehensive tour of New Zealand with many included activities & delicious meals!
- Discover geothermal wonders, towering peaks, historic sights, cultural experiences & more.
- Enjoy the comfort of 4-star hotels and a full size coach with maximum 32 travellers on board.
- Escorted tour with professional guide, sightseeing, variety of transport & flights included!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights to New Zealand – return economy ex Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sydney
- Airport transfers – Personalised Meet and Greet on arrival & return airport transfers in NZ
- Tour transportation – 32 seats on a full-size coach, premium economy comfort
- 2 door access, restroom, daily onboard WiFi allowance
- Escorted tour – Professional Coach Captain and Tour Leader
- Accommodation – 17 nights in 4- star accommodation with hotel porterage
- 1 night Milford Sound cruise
- Includes 6 x two night stays
- Sightseeing – 4 cruises, 3 rail journeys
- All sightseeing and prepaid attractions
- Comprehensive documentation pack
- Meals – 18 cooked breakfasts including a specialty breakfast: Stratosfare Restaurant, Rotorua
- 14 sumptuous dinners including complimentary pre-dinner drink at the Welcome Dinner and 4 specialty dinners: Maori Hangi and Concert, Rotorua; Walter Peak Homestead, Queenstown; Speights Ale House, Dunedin; Farewell Dinner including pre-dinner drink, Christchurch
- 2 delicious morning teas
- Dinner on Day 1 not included for anyone arriving later than 8pm.
Prepaid attractions included:
- Kauri Museum
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Hole in the Rock Dolphin Cruise
- Glenbrook Vintage Railway
- Paradise Valley Springs*
- Skyline Rotorua Gondola and Luge Ride
- Thermal mud pools and geysers*
- Te Puia traditional Mãori Hãngi and Concert
- Te Papa, NZ’s National Museum
- Cruise on the Interislander Ferry
- Coastal Pacific Rail Journey
- International Antarctic Centre
- Christchurch Tram
- TranzAlpine Rail Journey
- Cruise Lake Wakatipu on the TSS Earnslaw
- Lakes District Museum
- HIGHLIGHTMilford Sound Overnight Cruise
- Speights Brewery Tour and Tasting*
- Larnach Castle*
- Olveston Historic Home*
- City sights tour of Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin
*Guided tour is included with 1 guide per 24 travellers
Departs from Australia:
2021 – 22 September
2022 – 20 February; 18 & 27 April
Note: Prices are per person based on twin share. Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in New Zealand or upgrade your flights to Premium Economy or Business Class.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single supplement is from $2500 and guarantees your own room.
This special deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.