New Zealand Small Group Coach Tour with Flights – 13 days
Whoever said bigger is better, doesn’t know the benefits of joining a small group tour!
This special New Zealand tour helps you get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss and especially, get to know the locals. Those intimate, local experiences include a meal with a New Zealand family, enjoying a traditionally prepared ‘hangi’ dinner and visiting a family-run working sheep farm.
There are all the other highlights that you won’t want to miss either, like seeing the astonishing glow worms in the Waitomo Caves, discovering the steaming geysers at Wai-o Tapu Thermal Park, and exploring the capital city of Wellington. On the South Island the discoveries continue, with breathtaking Franz Josef Glacier, dazzling Queenstown and cruising on spectacular Milford Sound!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Flights, accommodation, most meals & sightseeing are all included.
- Enjoy the support and endless local knowledge from your experienced guide.
- It’s a worry-free way to explore New Zealand and discover more than you could on your own!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Small group – maximum 22 travellers guaranteed
- International flights – return economy flights to Auckland & Queenstown
- Fly from Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane (please ask for other cities)
- Prepayable Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Domestic flight – one-way economy flight from Wellington to Christchurch
- 12 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Auckland
- 2 nights Rotorua
- 1 night Napier
- 2 nights Wellington
- 1 night Christchurch
- 1 night Franz Josef
- 2 nights Queenstown
- 1 night Te Anau
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- Transfers – all transfers included only with airfare purchase on package dates
- 22 meals – 12 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 8 dinners
- Including welcome, home-hosted & farewell dinners)
- Beer and wine included with all dinners
- Sightseeing – as per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted tour – services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
2021 – 01 September to 30 November
2022 – 01 February to 12 May & 01 September to 30 November
2023 – 01 February to 11 May
Note: Subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights at the start or end of the tour.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single supplement is approximately $1800 and please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.