Norfolk Island All-Inclusive Group Tour – 8 days
This escorted trip is your chance to explore Norfolk Island and not miss a thing. Travel with an Australia & New Zealand Travel Company representative to help you enjoy this South Pacific island even more!
The small Pacific island has a big heart and huge history that will have you spellbound. In every corner you’ll find a new surprise and there’s plenty to discover on this week-long trip. From its wild shorelines and reef-protected waters, to sandy beaches, rich Polynesian heritage and historic sites that tell the tales of the island’s colonial past – Norfolk Island is unlike anywhere else.
When you step off the plane, friendly locals will be there to get your trip off to a great start. From your accommodation, it’s an easy flat walk or a short drive to the village of Burnt Pine. Guided tours are included, to help you see more of the island and learn about its proud history. There’s also entry to award-winning Fletchers Cyclorama and a pass to four Kingston Museums.
You will get to discover the delicious cuisine with all the included meals and special evening events. Norfolk has been enjoying organic produce and paddock-to-plate dining well before it was trendy and you won’t want to miss the local specialities, like the included Island Progressive Dinner and famous Fish Fry.
This worry-free holiday is a great value getaway, plus you can enjoy the ease of escorted sightseeing to cover all the highlights and make the most of the trip!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- What a great deal for an escorted tour with bonus extras valued at over $1000pp
- The island is renowned as a great place to take it easy and discover so much
- Enjoy exploring at your leisure & included sightseeing to experience the best of Norfolk Island
- It’s unbeatable value with flights, car hire, accommodation, tours & meals included!
The Escorted Group Tour Includes:
- Tour Escort – An Australia & New Zealand Travel Co. representative will accompany the group
- Flights – Return economy airfares to Norfolk Island
- Fly with Qantas from Sydney or Brisbane (other cities available with a surcharge)
- Includes a checked bag and carry-on item
- Car hire – 7 days Economy automatic vehicle with unlimited kilometres
- Transfers – Return airport transfers
- Accommodation – 7 Nights at Seaview Resort in an Oceanview room, based on twin share
- Free WiFi at the resort
- Local Touring Package – sightseeing tours & activities
- Half Day Island Orientation Tour
- Convict Settlement Tour
- The Pitcairn Settlers Village
- Museum Passes to four Kingston Museums
- Taste of Norfolk Tour
- Fletchers Cyclorama
- All Breakfasts – including a Breakfast Bush Walk tour
- All Lunches including
- Seaview picnic lunch basket,
- BBQ Lunch at Seaview
- $40 Lunch Voucher at Hilli’s
- $25 Lunch Voucher for the Olive Café
- $25 Lunch Voucher at Serious Chocolate
- All Dinners including
- The Island Progressive Dinner
- Island Fish fry
- The Commandants Dinner
- $50 Voucher for Hilli’s Restaurant
- $50 Voucher for The Bounty Bar & Grill Restaurant
- $40 dinner voucher at the Norfolk Island Bowling Club
Special Group Departure & Price:
Departs 26 October, 2023
From $3,999 per person, twin share: includes direct flights from Sydney or Brisbane
Fly from Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra or Hobart from an extra $350 per person.
Hurry, space is limited on this special group tour!
Book with Australia & New Zealand Travel today, or contact your local travel agent.
Note: Price is per person based on twin share and are subject to availability. Please contact us for single traveller rates. Price can change without notice, please contact us for current rates. Flights from Sydney & Brisbane are direct and other cities require connecting flights. Booking conditions apply.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes details of the sightseeing inclusions.
Want to Stay Longer?
Speak to us about adding extra nights on Norfolk Island or including other activities.
You might want to add to your experience:
For Whom the Bell Tolls tour from $30 per person
Ghost Tour Dinner & Lantern Walk from $110 per person
Ask us today about upgrading the flights or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. We can let you know if there’s the option to share with another traveller of the same gender, or confirm the current single supplement to have your own room.
This group tour price is valid for a limited time and may be withdrawn without notice.
Minimum number of participants is required for the group to be escorted by an Australia & New Zealand Travel Company representative.
Prices are correct as of 01 July 2023. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.