Norfolk Island & New Zealand Special – 9 days
This exciting holiday is a stunning way to combine Norfolk Island and New Zealand’s North Island.
Begin with exploring a small Pacific island that’s famous for its imposing pine trees and colonial history, but there’s a whole lot more to discover on Norfolk Island. Enjoy the reef-protected waters, spectacular sandy beaches, dramatic coastline and historic sites on a wonderful Norfolk Island adventure.
Next, fly direct to Auckland. With the City of Sails as your base, you can travel at your own pace around the North Island on this New Zealand self-drive tour. Take a drive to Rotorua, the Maori culture capital of New Zealand, or discover beautiful black sand beaches, the spellbinding Waitomo Glowworm Caves and head to Middle-earth. Yes, the famous Hobbiton Movie Set is under 2 hours’ drive from Auckland, for anyway who wants to frolic in the Shire.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- It’s a great combination of two islands that have lots in common, but are uniquely different
- Slow to Norfolk pace with a rental car on hand to make it easy getting around
- Enjoy time to explore the North Island at your leisure from Auckland
- All flights, car hire and accommodation are included in a neat holiday package!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – One-way economy airfare from Sydney or Brisbane to Norfolk Island with Qantas
- One-way economy airfare from Norfolk Island to Auckland flying Air Chathams
- One-way economy airfare from Auckland to Sydney or Brisbane with Qantas or Air New Zealand
- Extra $300 per person from Melbourne, Adelaide or Canberra, via Brisbane (contact us for other Australian cities)
- Car hire – Norfolk Island – 4 days Economy, automatic vehicle unlimited kms
- New Zealand – 4 days Economy, automatic vehicle unlimited kms
- Pick up & drop off at Auckland Airport
- Accommodation– 8 nights in standard rooms, twin share, private facilities
- 4 nights Norfolk Island – Seaview Resort or similar
- 4 nights Auckland – VR Suites hotel, or similar
Departs from Australia:
2023 – For the lowest prices depart between 22 July to 10 September & 10 October to 30 November
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Subject to sale airfares and accommodation being available at your time of booking. Prices are per person based on twin share, please request solo traveller rates. Please contact us for travel at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure with details of the inclusions and an itinerary.
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Norfolk Island or New Zealand, or upgrade your accommodation.
Let us know if you’d like to see more of Norfolk Island or New Zealand by adding sightseeing tours.
If you’d love a two-week holiday, see the 15-day fly-drive-stay holiday.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates that include your own room.
This special deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Published rate was correct as of 9 June 2023.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.