Norfolk Island & New Zealand Fly, Drive & Stay Special – 15 days
This holiday is packed full highlights on Norfolk Island and New Zealand’s North Island.
First up is your chance to explore an island that’s famous for its imposing pine trees and confronting colonial history, but there’s a whole lot more to discover on Norfolk Island. From the reef-protected waters and rugged cliffs, to the spectacular sandy beaches and historic sites – this will be one exciting week getting to experience Norfolk Island.
Next, fly to Auckland, where you can travel at your own pace through the heart of the North Island on this New Zealand self-drive tour. Journey south through the Waikato countryside to Rotorua, the Maori culture capital of New Zealand. It’s then on to the Art Deco city of Napier in the Hawkes Bay area, home to New Zealand’s oldest vineyards. The final leg of your 7-night New Zealand trip travels through the Wairarapa region to the capital city of Wellington.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- It’s a great combination of two islands that have lots in common, but are uniquely different
- Slow to Norfolk pace for a full week, with the hire car on hand to make it easy getting around
- Enjoy time to explore at your leisure on the weeklong drive from Auckland to Wellington
- All flights, car hire and accommodation are included in a neat holiday package!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – One-way economy airfare from Brisbane to Norfolk Island with Qantas
- One-way economy airfare from Norfolk Island to Auckland flying Air Chathams
- One-way economy airfare from Wellington to Brisbane with Qantas or Air New Zealand
- Fly from Sydney for extra $150 per person. Extra $300 per person from Melbourne, Adelaide or Canberra, via Brisbane (contact us for other Australian cities)
- Car hire – Norfolk Island – 7 days Economy, automatic vehicle unlimited kms
- New Zealand – 7 days Economy, automatic vehicle unlimited kms
- Pick up Auckland Airport and Drop off Wellington Airport
- Accommodation– 14 nights in standard rooms, twin share, private facilities
- 7 nights Norfolk Island – The Ridge Studio Apartment
- 3 nights Auckland – VR Suites hotel, or similar
- 1 night Rotorua – Bella Vista Motel, or similar
- 1 night Napier – Bella Vista Motel, or similar
- 2 nights Wellington – Bella Vista Motel, or similar
Departs from Australia:
2023 – For the lowest prices depart between 01 May to 10 June, 22 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Please contact us for travel at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure with details of the inclusions.
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Norfolk Island or New Zealand, or upgrade your accommodation.
Let us know if you’d like to see more of Norfolk Island or New Zealand by adding sightseeing tours.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates that include your own room.
This special deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Published rate was correct as of 23 May 2023.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.