Norfolk Island Getaway with Car Hire & Flights – 8 days
Norfolk Island is a small island in the South Pacific Ocean and what it might lack in size, it more than makes up for with unique holiday experiences!
There’s so much to discover on Norfolk Island. From the reef-protected waters to the spectacular sandy beaches and the historic sites that tell the tales of the island’s colonial past. Famous for its pine trees and rugged cliffs, this is an amazing island holiday with a difference.
You’ll be warmly greeted by locals when you arrive and car hire is included to make it easy to get around and make the most of your stay!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Enjoy the warm hospitality at Paradise Hotel, in a great location & free car parking
- The island is renowned as one of the world’s best places to slow down the pace, or discover so much
- Enjoy the freedom to explore at your leisure & experience the best of Norfolk Island
- It’s unbeatable value with flights, car hire & accommodation included
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfares to Norfolk Island from Sydney or Brisbane
- Flying with Qantas, including all pre-payable airport taxes
- Includes a checked bag and carry-on item
- (from extra $300pp to add connecting flights from Melbourne, Adelaide or Canberra)
- Car hire – 7 days Compact automatic vehicle with unlimited kilometres
- Includes comprehensive insurance
- Accommodation – 7 nights at Paradise Hotel & Resort, standard garden room
Departs regularly, excluding Wednesdays.
2024: Lowest-price departures between 25 January to 25 February and 25 March to 23 August
Note: Prices are per person based on twin share and the lead travel dates. Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Surcharges apply during Easter, school holidays and peak travel times. Please ask us for flights from other cities and travel at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure.
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can extend your stay on Norfolk Island and upgrade the car hire to a larger vehicle.
Let us know if you’d like to upgrade the accommodation or flights to Business Class and we’ll provide a personal quote.
Plus you can add to your experience:
For Whom the Bell Tolls tour from $40 per person
Island Fish Fry from $99 per person
Ghost Tour Dinner & Lantern Walk from $120 per person
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single supplement from $950 covers sole use of the vehicle and private hotel room.
This special deal is valid until 20 November 2023 and may alter without notice.
Prices were correct as of 13 November 2023. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
Booking code: NFKFDP8AZ
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.