New Zealand North Island Escorted Coach Tour – 8 Days
Prepare yourself for the ideal New Zealand tour, with everything taken care of to make sure you have maximum time to enjoy the beauty and culture of this spectacular country!
Fly to Wellington, where the stories of New Zealand come to life in historic displays. Head north via picturesque Lake Taupo and travel along the Thermal Explorer Highway to Rotorua. The cultural capital of New Zealand is the perfect place to experience a memorable Maori Hangi and concert.
Travel further north to the beautiful Bay of Islands, where you’ll cruise on a luxury catamaran and have time to enjoy the pleasant waterfront atmosphere of Paihia. Continue to Auckland for a city tour and farewell dinner before it’s time to say Haere rā to New Zealand.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- See so much of New Zealand’s North Island in a week!
- Visit Te Papa, NZ’s national museum, see thermal pools, experience Maori traditions & more
- Book with Confidence – departures are guaranteed!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights to New Zealand – return economy airfare from Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sydney
- Airport transfers – Personalised Meet and Greet on arrival & return airport transfers in NZ
- Tour transportation – 48 seat modern coach travel, 2 door access, restroom, reclining seats and panoramic windows
- Escorted tour – Professional Coach Captain and Tour Leader
- Accommodation – 7 nights in 3.5 star accommodation
- Includes 3 x two night stays & hotel porterage
- Sightseeing – 1 cruise
- All sightseeing and prepaid attractions
- Comprehensive documentation pack
- Meals – 7 cooked breakfasts including a specialty breakfast: Stratosfare Restaurant, Rotorua
- 5 sumptuous dinners including 1 specialty dinner: Mãori Hãngi and Concert, Rotorua
- Dinner on Day 1 not included for anyone arriving later than 8pm.
Please contact us for current availability and prices.
Please ask if you wish to depart from other cities or on different dates and we can let you know the options.
Note: Prices may vary depending on your departure date and are subject to confirmation by the local operators.
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights in Auckland, upgrade your stay, or you could extend your visit to include the South Island.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single supplement is from $1000 and includes your own room. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.