Alice Springs with Uluru & Sightseeing Tours – 7 days
The wonders of the Central Australia come to life on this highlight-packed adventure!
Alice Springs will be your base for 6 nights to explore the Red Centre. Start with a walking tour of town’s historical sites and learn about the desert environment, plants, animals, bush foods and Aboriginal culture.
Local guides will escort you on stunning tours of the West MacDonnell Ranges and Alice Springs Desert Park. As part of the journeys, appreciate the uniquely Australian landscapes and the striking displays of sunburnt oranges, maroons and purples.
The highlights keep coming with an incredible full day tour to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, where you’ll discover the dome-shaped rock formations of Kata Tjuta and see the sun set over iconic Uluru!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- You don’t have to be on the move each night and will still get to see so many highlights!
- Enjoy free time to explore Alice Springs and take a break in the Northern Territory.
- Gain an understanding of the ancient Indigenous culture and Traditional Owners of the land.
- Incredible sightseeing tours, including Alice Springs walking tour & West MacDonnell Ranges.
- Full day tour to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park with glass of bubbly to watch an Uluru sunset!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Accommodation – 6 nights Alice Springs, 3-star standard room based on twin share
- Stay at Aurora Hotel or Diplomat Hotel
- Sightseeing tours – Escorted tours with inclusions as per the itinerary
- Alice Springs Walking Tour
- West MacDonnell Ranges Day Tour
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Full Day Tour
Departs Daily from Alice Springs:
2023 & 2024 – 01 October to 31 March
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Surcharges apply during peak periods and school holidays. Contact us for travel at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary.
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Alice Springs or extend your stay with a longer tour of the Northern Territory.
This top value package uses budget or 3-star accommodation. If you would like to upgrade to our special rates for 4-star hotels, from an extra $300 per person you can stay at:
Mercure Alice Springs, Crowne Plaza Lasseters, Desert Palm Springs Hotel or DoubleTree by Hilton.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates that include your own hotel room.
This special deal is valid for a limited time.
Prices were correct as of 13 May 2023. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.