Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast & Port Douglas – 22 days
If you’ve been longing for a Queensland escape, then this one is every beach-lover’s dream come true! Not only is it an extended holiday, with a week to relax in each place, but we have included car hire throughout your stay and a flight between Brisbane and Cairns.
Start in famous Surfers Paradise, where you’ll be based in the heart of the action with bars, restaurants and iconic beaches within walking distance of the hotel. Drive up the coast to picturesque Alexander Headland on the Sunshine Coast for a week of chilling out or maybe checking out the lively new breweries. Then cap off this incredible Queensland getaway with a week in stunning Port Douglas. Reef and rainforest adventures await you in this tropical paradise.
The convenience of a car means in each destination means you can have fun exploring regional highlights and hinterland areas, or enjoy a whole range of activities, such as surfing, golf, fishing, bush walks, theme parks and more!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Explore Queensland’s famous east coast and its many highlights in an extended 3 week trip
- Enjoy having time to settle in with 7-night stays at the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast & Port Douglas
- Stay in fantastic locations with great facilities & everything you need for the perfect holiday!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Car hire 14 days – Compact automatic vehicle with unlimited kilometres
- Pick up Gold Coast Airport & drop off Brisbane Airport
- Gold Coast 7 nights – BreakFree Cosmopolitan Surfers Paradise Apartments or Aussie Resort Apartments Burleigh Heads, standard room
- Sunshine Coast 7 nights – BreakFree Grand Pacific Resort or BreakFree Resort Alexander Headland, standard room
- Flight – One-way economy airfare from Brisbane to Cairns
- Car hire 7 days – Compact automatic vehicle with unlimited kilometres
- Pick up & drop off Cairns Airport
- Port Douglas 7 nights – Coral Beach Lodge or Ramada Resort Port Douglas, standard room
2021 – 1 February to 24 March; 25 April to 10 June; 25 July to 10 September; 10 October to 30 November
Note: Subject to confirmation at time of booking. Price may vary depending on travel dates.
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights at any of the three destinations and upgrade your hotels.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single traveller rates are available on request.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice.
This special deal is non-refundable and fees will be charged for date changes. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.