Queensland Daintree Rainforest Small Group Tour – 5 days
Leave everyday worries behind on this popular journey to some of the world’s oldest tropical rainforest and untouched coastline!
This small group adventure takes you into the heart of the land that the Kuku Yalanji people have called home for 50,000 years. Learn about the region and its native fauna from a First Nations guide, encounter astounding wildlife and maybe even crocodiles on a cruise through the mangroves and enjoy a guided rainforest walk through Mossman Gorge.
Four nights will be spent in the beautiful resort town of Port Douglas, where you can feel the calm of the tropics and enjoy the relaxed pace. Breathtaking day trips will help you discover the complex ecosystem of the forests and stunning, deserted white-sand beaches on this incredible Queensland experience!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- It’s an intimate escorted tour with maximum 12 people in your group.
- Staying at a Port Douglas resort adds an extra comfort level to the trip.
- Perfect for anyone who loves nature walks, wildlife and local experiences.
- From Cairns, you get an amazing in-depth introduction to Far North Queensland!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Escorted small group tour (maximum 12 people)
- 4 nights Port Douglas in comfortable resort accommodation
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- All National Park entry fees
- Transport by Private Vehicle
- Included activities:
- Cairns – Barron Gorge lookout
- Port Douglas – Leader-lead orientation walk
- Port Douglas – Trinity Bay lookout
- Cape Tribulation – Lookout & guided walk
- Daintree Rainforest – Guided nature walk
- Daintree Rainforest – Cooper Creek boat trip
- Mossman Gorge – Guided rainforest walk
- Kuyu Kuyu – Kuku Yalanji First Nations experience
2021 – 19 March; 2 & 16 April; 14 & 21 May; 18 & 25 June; 16 & 31 July; 13 & 27 August; 10 September; 1, 15 & 29 October; 5, 12, 19 & 26 November; 3, 10 & 17 December
Note: Dates are subject to availability & confirmation at time of booking. Prices may vary depending on your departure date. Once your booking is confirmed, date changes are permitted up to 20 days prior to departure.
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights before or after the tour, from $80 per person per night.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single supplement is from $630 to book your own private room.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.