Queenstown New Zealand Ski & Self-Drive – 6 days
This amazing New Zealand winter adventure makes the most of a skiing holiday with extra iconic attractions!
Queenstown will be your base for 5 nights and in addition to accommodation and car hire, a 2-day Superpass is included for skiing or snowboarding at Queenstown’s famous ski fields. Plus, shuttle transport to the mountain resorts is included for those days when you don’t want to drive.
Plus, when you’re not on the slopes you can add more fun to your holiday and take a thrilling Shotover jet boat ride and famous Queenstown skyline gondola and luge!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- So many inclusions, like the ski superpass, jet boat ride and skyline gondola!
- Fully-inclusive car hire with unlimited kilometres means you can see what interests you most.
- Stay at highly-rated Blue Peaks Lodge, just 5 minutes walk from Lake Wakatipu
- Make use of the trans-Tasman travel bubble on this wonderful winter getaway!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Car hire – car rental is included for the duration of the package
- Compact automatic vehicle, Suzuki Swift or similar (upgrades available)
- Rental insurance included – fully-inclusive with variable excess/deductable
- GPS navigation, unlimited kilometres, additional drivers
- Accommodation – 5 nights Blue Peaks Lodge, or similar motel accommodation
- Standard room with private facilities, fridge & microwave
- Services – Private airport transfer to accommodation on arrival in Queenstown
- Tour pack with detailed driving instructions, maps, guide book & more
- Shuttle transport to ski field
- 2 days Superpass at Queenstown ski fields (see Booking Info tab for special notes*)
- Queenstown skyline gondola & luge
- Shotover jet boat ride
Departs Daily from Queenstown:
2021 – 12 June to 03 October
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Please ask us for travel outside of these dates.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Queenstown or upgrade your hotel. We can also provide a quote for flights from Australia.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for solo traveller rates.
This special deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.